• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am waiting

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I can't wait for the church age to end so we can pull the pin on religious tradition dragging down the human race.
The Church age already ended. It ended when Christ returned in the Person of Baha'u'llah.
We are now living in the Age of Fulfillment, and the Golden Age lies ahead in the future.

“God’s purpose is none other than to usher in, in ways He alone can bring about, and the full significance of which He alone can fathom, the Great, the Golden Age of a long-divided, a long-afflicted humanity. Its present state, indeed even its immediate future, is dark, distressingly dark. Its distant future, however, is radiant, gloriously radiant—so radiant that no eye can visualize it......”
The Promised Day is Come, p. 116

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for your thoughts. What do you think about the antichrist? Do you think some or many people may believe in a false Christ instead....the antichrist? I actually it will take an event like the rapture to provide the opportunity for a false antichrist world leader to arise.

John's letters referred to many antichrists (1 John 2:18) that had already come. In the context of John's letters the antichrists were most likely those opposed to Jesus and His Message both inside and outside the church.

The same principle could be applied to the Returned Christ.

Considered more generally, Adolf Hitler was an archetypal antichrist.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
I am looking forward to the glorious day when Jesus returns. I don't think it will be too much longer. What about you?
I'm waiting for the pigs to fly over my house. I've been waiting over 60-years but I don't think it'll be too much longer.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I am looking forward to the glorious day when Jesus returns.
Clearly not waiting for Yeshua, and instead just waiting for a reward, simply for saying it was good someone was brutally murdered.
What about you?
Not looking forward to the final return, as most of the world already follows the Anti-Christ teachings, and have no clue they've all been lied to.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It is interesting, although my hope and peace is in Christ and the assurance of eternal life with Him in an eternal world of love, beauty and peace.:heart:

You know I never thought about heaven and eternal life. Ive always thought it unrealistic and passed it by. It does help a lot of people. Different definitiond kinds confuse the matter, but I guess its the view a person feels more comfortable.

InChrist

Free4ever
Clearly not waiting for Yeshua, and instead just waiting for a reward, simply for saying it was good someone was brutally murdered.

Not looking forward to the final return, as most of the world already follows the Anti-Christ teachings, and have no clue they've all been lied to.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
Okay, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I think Jesus returns for those who aren't looking, and is never seen by those who are.
Zing-2-300x300.png

Last edited:

Tammie

InChrist said:
I am looking forward to the glorious day when Jesus returns.
What about you?

For those that know the truth and that are InChrist/Yeshua, they do have alot of good things to look forward to when he returns. (Christ in Greek means anointed one- Yeshua in Hebrew means God's Salvation)

wizanda said:
Really! I don't even get this. Where did this come from?

wizanda said:
I understand a little bit of this because alot of people have been lied to, but truly because they have allowed there Pastors, or leaders to interpret the Word of God for them instead of reading it for themselves. This has given people confusion if it has only been brought out to justify themselves.

The final return can look really grim if your not one who looks forward to true justice because he is coming back to rule with a rod of iron - but I'm very pleased with InChrist's Comment and Question. It tells me that he does know the truth and is confident in that.