• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am starting a cult.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
I've been planning on how to do it for several years now. I'm 24 this month, I'll still be planning for years to come.
This cult is a doomsday cult.
My beliefs. I have realized there is a way to end all of human suffering, to end the cycle of rebirth for all of us for good. It is through collective morality. How do we achieve this? Anarchism is the first step.
MY BELIEFS (backed by years of thorough research) the world is run by an evil cabal that are eugenicists. Rockefeller and that lot. "Conspiracy" it is called on mainstream forums such as this, but the vast majority of people are brainwashed statists who I diagnose with Stockholm Syndrome in relation to their governments.
Government works actively every moment to deteriorate our brain matter. They are working to hypnotize the masses into their own demise. There is a very small eugenicists elite cabal that controls our governments, NEWSFLASH
[^:
SO, a first step is freeing humanity from the influence from the government. Getting away from the 5G, fluoride in the water, fast food, public education, all the poisons and toxins in all the foods. I'm going to have to found a town far removed from society. Far from that point however.
My first step is to read. I have 40-50 unread books. Now I have to dedicate myself to gaining knowledge in order to fully articulate a coherent philosophy. I am pretty smart, but I will become a philosophical and theological genius.
Next step would be gaining followers. I know the process of hypnosis, and as long as someone is willing to be hypnotized, I can hypnotize them into fully believing in my vision and plan for the world. Part of my overall plan is inducing this hypnosis on a mass scale. Hypnotize a new generation into being anarchists. There is a method to do this. But that's further along the plan.
With followers (I envision I'll be in my forties or fifties by the time I achieve a coherent philosophy which should gain me followers), I will make a new town. In this new town, we will raise a new generation of children. This generation of children will be fully removed from all the negative influences of government and society. Their brain matter won't be deteriorated, like mine and yours is. These kids, if they choose to do so, will further extend the philosophy on how to free humanity from the government. They will expand the philosophy of how to end human suffering for good and bring about the collective enlightenment.
My plan will take many generations to accomplish. At the very least, I intend to to finish my reading and leave a blueprint on how to start this cult before I die.
Cult principles
1) Statism is evil
2) There is a way to end humanity's suffering for good, and bring about a physical emanation of heaven.
I lay out my ideas on a public forum really just to create discussion I guess.
I doubt the government views my ideas as a threat, I'm just a wee little man with books. My therapist tells me this plan is a result of my creative mind and my mind's tendency to go to extremes.
I will give up everything for the realization of my plan. That is why it will succeed. That is what one must do to achieve their dreams.
Clinically, I have delusions of grandeur, but if I achieve my plans, then what are they? No longer delusions, just grand.
Thoughts? :)

Suave

Simulated character
I've been planning on how to do it for several years now. I'm 24 this month, I'll still be planning for years to come.
My beliefs. I have realized there is a way to end all of human suffering, to end the cycle of rebirth for all of us for good. It is through collective morality. How do we achieve this? Anarchism is the first step.
MY BELIEFS (backed by years of thorough research) the world is run by an evil cabal that are eugenicists. Rockefeller and that lot. "Conspiracy" it is called on mainstream forums such as this, but the vast majority of people are brainwashed statists who I diagnose with Stockholm Syndrome in relation to their governments.
Government works actively every moment to deteriorate our brain matter. They are working to hypnotize the masses into their own demise. There is a very small eugenicists elite cabal that controls our governments, NEWSFLASH
[^:
SO, a first step is freeing humanity from the influence from the government. Getting away from the 5G, fluoride in the water, fast food, public education, all the poisons and toxins in all the foods. I'm going to have to found a town far removed from society. Far from that point however.
My first step is to read. I have 40-50 unread books. Now I have to dedicate myself to gaining knowledge in order to fully articulate a coherent philosophy. I am pretty smart, but I will become a philosophical and theological genius.
Next step would be gaining followers. I know the process of hypnosis, and as long as someone is willing to be hypnotized, I can hypnotize them into fully believing in my vision and plan for the world. Part of my overall plan is inducing this hypnosis on a mass scale. Hypnotize a new generation into being anarchists. There is a method to do this. But that's further along the plan.
With followers (I envision I'll be in my forties or fifties by the time I achieve a coherent philosophy which should gain me followers), I will make a new town. In this new town, we will raise a new generation of children. This generation of children will be fully removed from all the negative influences of government and society. Their brain matter won't be deteriorated, like mine and yours is. These kids, if they choose to do so, will further extend the philosophy on how to free humanity from the government. They will expand the philosophy of how to end human suffering for good and bring about the collective enlightenment.
My plan will take many generations to accomplish. At the very least, I intend to to finish my reading and leave a blueprint on how to start this cult before I die.
Cult principles
1) Statism is evil
2) There is a way to end humanity's suffering for good, and bring about a physical emanation of heaven.
I doubt the government views my ideas as a threat, I'm just a wee little man with books. My therapist tells me this plan is a result of my creative mind and my mind's tendency to go to extremes.
I will give up everything for the realization of my plan. That is why it will succeed. That is what one must do to achieve their dreams.
Clinically, I have delusions of grandeur, but if I achieve my plans, then what are they? No longer delusions, just grand.
Are you serious?

MikeF

Premium Member

At the tender age of 24, am I to understand that this many years of thorough research is not your own personal research? Who's research are you referring to, and how to you evaluate its veracity?

My first step is to read. I have 40-50 unread books.

How do you know the books you have selected to read have any value? What is your criteria?

If one knows that certain statements they make are delusional, can that person be considered delusional?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
The wealthy don't follow, they lead.
Anyone will follow something if it benefits them, but it's hard to convince the wealthy to follow because it's hard to escape addiction to materialism and they have aplenty.

Messianic Israelite

[^:
Cult principles
1) Statism is evil

Why not read the Bible?

You don't have to start a cult. You can learn the kingdom way of life now and seek the Kingdom of Yahweh.

Heyo

Veteran Member
[^:
Cult principles
1) Statism is evil
Use your creativity and research to write. Short stories, books, scripts. Develop a world resembling your utopia. It will make people familiar with your ideas.
L. Ron Hubbard started as a science fiction writer. Jediism is a result of Star Wars. Cults can easily be formed around stories.

PureX

Veteran Member
Anyone will follow something if it benefits them, but it's hard to convince the wealthy to follow because it's hard to escape addiction to materialism and they have aplenty.
Preach the gospel of, "greed and selfishness are good for mankind", and the message that, "the rich deserve everything they get because they're smarter and work harder than everyone else" and they'll support you for life. Believe me, many an economist and social philosopher has made their way in life doing exactly that. And many still are. The rich are just like everyone else. Co-sign their bull**** and they'll pay you good money for it.

Viker

Häxan
I'm confused. You want to end humans dependency on external government and control, with a cult? Doesn't seem possible to me.