• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am Israel

kai

ragamuffin
Corrupt and delusional what odd phrases. Like I said, Hamas is already as we speak under Fatah case closed end of argument. I understand it is hard for Zionists to accept this fact.

When do we see Fatah move back into Gaza?

kai

ragamuffin
Former Israeli soldiers break the silence on military violations | World news | guardian.co.uk

Video testimonies of ex-soldiers of the IDF including things such as the practice of human shields, the outlawed neighbor policy, and the dehumanization and degradation of the civilian Palestinian populace.

Yeah we could post stuff all day about how some soldiers get desensitized to their perceived enemy in a war zone. The actual situation is to blame , war is an ugly stinking and dehumanizing process that affects everyone involved in one way or another. The violence the paranoia the us and them propaganda that stifles the humanity in you. Its a blight on humanity not a noble cause.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Corrupt and delusional what odd phrases. Like I said, Hamas is already as we speak under Fatah case closed end of argument. I understand it is hard for Zionists to accept this fact.

Not long ago Hamas along with others accused Fatah of corruption,Hamas are delusional,take time out and read the Charter,it speaks volumes and even has a comic element.

Bismillah

Submit
There is no value in a charter if it doesn't corroborate with reality. It doesn't corroborate with reality. I understand this makes Zionists upset because it strips them of a platform of ducking responsibility and pointing the finger at their own travesties.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There is no value in a charter if it doesn't corroborate with reality. It doesn't corroborate with reality. I understand this makes Zionists upset because it strips them of a platform of ducking responsibility and pointing the finger at their own travesties.

Of course it doesn't corroborate with reality,it doesn't corroborate with a clean bill of mental health either yet many would see Israels refusal to negotiate with a coalition that includes Hamas as wrong,in reality they have it absolutely right,even if the settlements were removed and Israel bent over backwards to accomodate Palestine regarding borders do you really believe that would be the end.

Bismillah

Submit
Of course it doesn't corroborate with reality
Then, by your own admission, it is inconsequential.

yet many would see Israels refusal to negotiate with a coalition that includes Hamas as wrong,in reality they have it absolutely right
Like I said, Israel's foreign minister favors ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and the parties on the right in Israel are hardly any better. You realize you are shooting yourself in the foot every time you say this gibberish?

Of course it doesn't matter if it isn't reflected in policy. Like I said, it is another attempt to breakup any unity and forestall peace and it is quite obvious.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Then, by your own admission, it is inconsequential.

I wish it was,unfortunately Palestinians really believe in its contents.

Like I said, Israel's foreign minister favors ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and the parties on the right in Israel are hardly any better. You realize you are shooting yourself in the foot every time you say this gibberish?

I think it makes more sense than yours

Of course it doesn't matter if it isn't reflected in policy. Like I said, it is another attempt to breakup any unity and forestall peace and it is quite obvious.

Well then its obvious what needs to be done,remove the obstacle,Hamas must recognise Israel and drop the Charter then Israel must negotiate,too obvious i guess.

Bismillah

Submit
I wish it was,unfortunately Palestinians really believe in its contents.
You said " Of course it doesn't corroborate with reality" and it doesn't that statement is obviously meaningless.

I think it makes more sense than yours
Pardon? As I said your selective bias has yet to acknowledge that the Israeli equivalent of Hamas is a large part of the Israeli government.

Well then its obvious what needs to be done,remove the obstacle,Hamas must recognise Israel and drop the Charter then Israel must negotiate,too obvious i guess.
Like I said, Hamas already has implicitly recognized Israel. And Hamas doesn't have to do anything, it is the PA that is now the topic of concern and they already fulfill both those requirements.

You're right it is blatantly obvious, I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
You said " Of course it doesn't corroborate with reality" and it doesn't that statement is obviously meaningless.

Well if the Zionists,Freemasons,Rotary and Lions clubs are not set on worldwide domination then it obviously doesn't.

Pardon? As I said your selective bias has yet to acknowledge that the Israeli equivalent of Hamas is a large part of the Israeli government.

Both sides have undesirable elements but i think Israel could control theirs

Like I said, Hamas already has implicitly recognized Israel. And Hamas doesn't have to do anything, it is the PA that is now the topic of concern and they already fulfill both those requirements.

When did Hamas openly say "we recognise Israel"

You're right it is blatantly obvious, I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand.

Oh i understand quite well;)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yeah they've done a great job of that!

At the moment they have no reason to

When they agreed to let Fatah handle Foreign affairs.

Yet they stated that they would NEVER recognise Israel,maybe some people are happy with that but if i was an Israeli i would smell Farmyard material

Bismillah

Submit
At the moment they have no reason to
Like I've said, they haven't.

Yet they stated that they would NEVER recognise Israel,maybe some people are happy with that but if i was an Israeli i would smell Farmyard material
And yet they let Fatah handle foreign affairs, the sensible position would then be to look at Fatah's own viewpoint. It's self-evident.

InChrist

Free4ever
[youtube]ZprVPKi-W6s[/youtube]
YouTube - ‪I Am Israel - Documentary Film HD Version‬‏
watch

jim1987

I think its a never ending war.They always fight with each other.they should not do it and they should always try to establish a peace strategy among themselves.

kai

ragamuffin
Obama on a return to 1967 borders

He said a lot more than that:

“Symbolic efforts to isolate Israel at the United Nations in September won’t create an independent state.”

Mr. Obama’s reference to a “nonmilitarized” Palestinian state is likely to dismay Palestinians,

the recent unity agreement between the two main Palestinian factions, Fatah and Hamas, raised “profound and legitimate questions for Israel.”

“How can one negotiate with a party that has shown itself unwilling to recognize your right to exist?” he said, referring to Hamas, which the United States has designated as a terrorist organization. “In the weeks and months to come, Palestinian leaders will have to provide a credible answer to that question.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20speech.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2&hp