• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am Australian

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
"Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV."

Being Australian means you're really, really lazy.

90104400.jpg

istockphoto_5004232-lazy-koala.jpg

Being Australian means you're really tough

postie-media118.jpeg

Being Australian means you have a wicked sense of humour and exercise it at all possible moments

australian%20humour%20quotes.jpg
gfotos_f11.jpg

adia-2007-09-03-DSC-5467-humorous-sign-long-range-weather-forecast-wickham-australia-cringel.com.jpg

Being Australian means you could be from Hobart or Darwin, Sydney or Perth, and nobody could tell the difference.

Being Australian mean you probably use a lot of dirty language (even if you are a lecturing professor at a university in front of a big crowd), which made finding appropriate pictures for this thread very time consuming...

Being Australian means you are incredibly sexy but since there are so few people here, you will probably have to go to the city to get a boyfriend

grumpy-cat.jpg

Last edited:

Onkara

lol, this is great and all the horrors on the map above explain why you come to Europe for a break :) :p

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
lol, this is great and all the horrors on the map above explain why you come to Europe for a break :) :p

actually i think that has more to do with the fact that a family can holiday overseas cheaper then they can here :beach:

australia is too expensive for most of us

Onkara

Really it is expensive, I didn't know that. I assume living expenses were fairly proportionate as your climate is good for cultivating food and you have beaches and holiday locations on your door step?

I have seen a lot of Australians in London. There is even areas which people now associate with Australians!

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Really it is expensive, I didn't know that. I assume living expenses were fairly proportionate as your climate is good for cultivating food and you have beaches and holiday locations on your door step?

I have seen a lot of Australians in London. There is even areas which people now associate with Australians!

Not really. Holidays in Asia are cheaper then accommodation, food and transport costs locally. I guess it really depends on where you go and what you do...if you want to go camping, then sure you can do it fairly cheap that way, but if you want to stay in good hotel accommodation or on a beach resort or somewhere like that, then we are better off going to somewhere like bali imo

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Australia looks like a wonderful place for hostile occupation....a plethora of revolting critters & terrain - sort of
Road Warrror meets Priscilla Queen Of The Desert. The Revolstanian form of oppressive government would suit you.

Last edited:

dmgdnooc

I'm an Australian.
An Australian is someone who can read comic books without moving their lips.

It takes an IQ of 60 to be able to tie shoe laces, which is why an Australian prefers to wear thongs (flip flops).

An Englishman wanted to marry an American and was told that he would have to become an American first.
This entailed a small operation that would remove 5% of his brain and he agreed.
In recovery the Doctor approached and apologised saying "I am so sorry, there was a mistake and I removed 50% of your brain'.
He simplly sat up, looked at the Doctor and said laughing aloud 'No worries, she'll be right mate.'

Australian foreplay. 'You awake Luv?'

Three blokes were working on a high rise building. Bruce slipped and fell to the ground and was killed instantly.
Macca looked at Simmo and observed "Someone's gonna have to tell his Missus about this'
Simmo volunteered saying 'I'll do it. I'm good at the sensitive stuff.'
An hour or so later Simmo returned carrying a slab of VB under his arm. Astonished Macca said 'Cor, where'd you get that?'
'Bruce's Missus gave it to me'. 'That's incredible you told her that her husband was dead and she gave you beer'
'Well not exactly' confessed Simmo ' When she answered the door I said "You must be Bruce's widow"'
She said 'No, I'm not a widow' And I said 'Wanna bet me a slab?'

It was little Bruce's first day at school and the Teacher asked if he could count.
'Yes' he said 'Daddy taught me'
'Fine' said the Teacher 'What comes after 4?'
'5' said little Bruce.
'And what comes after 8?'
'9' he answered.
'Your Father's done a fine job teaching you' she said 'And what comes after 10?'
'Jack' little Bruce said without hesitation.

So, what's the difference between yoghurt and an Australian?
The yoghurt has some culture.

EnsignRo

LMAO!!!
Love it!!
Why do QLDers call their beer XXXX?? They can't spell beer...sorry lame but its the only aussie joke I can remember that isn't offensive!