• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hungry Predator Parents Human

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
The guy said he was there for four days. I wonder if he ate any penguins in that time. He didn't say. I don't think we should let Gentoo see this thread though.

That is so cool, and that leopard seal reminds me my dad, if you visit, he will keep trying to stuff all kinds of manky food in your face, and look disgusted and hurt if you don't eat it.

I wonder if he ever got offered the same penguin twice?

Fascinating account of a sea leopard that apparently tried to mother a human....

truly amazing. i wonder what she was thinking. he didnt look like one of her young, but if he thought he also was a predator like her, then why help? why not kill the competition.

MissAlice

Omg...what the heck was this guy thinking to shooting up so close to a leopard seal?

Those things have been known to kill people...:eek:

Very awesome story and I always wondered if animals were capable of adopting or taking care of other species like humans almost in the same way we do them.

croak

Trickster
That is pretty amazing. Maybe it was a female that had lost a pup? Who knows.

But yeah, if she was intent on killing him, he wouldn't be talking to us about it.

38NL000Z.jpg

I can make this joke now, right? (it's funny coz her stupid kills babies :biglaugh: )