• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I believe in evolution....Day Six.
I happen to think Man took a sudden diversion.
Genesis attributes the change to God.

I don't have a problem with Genesis.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
And Genesis speaks wonders.
Which I like.
A lot.

No, you like the fact that the scripture is so vague that you can interpret it however the hell you like and it still "fits" with your warped idea of what you think science is.

Stop this idiocy now.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
I believe in evolution....Day Six.
I happen to think Man took a sudden diversion.
Genesis attributes the change to God.

I don't have a problem with Genesis.

I have a problem with vague, metaphorical nonsense such as that in the Bible.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It's not so vague....just old.

A selected specimen, ideal living conditions, anesthesia, surgery, cloning, genetic manipulation.....

SCIENCE!

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
Can't stop it.

Genesis has been around a very long time.
It will not go away.

Evolution has been around for a relatively short time. It has completely blown your creation theories out of the water and it is here to stay. Those literally insane creationists such as yourself and Aman are becoming very sparse because, well....YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Evolution has been around for a relatively short time. It has completely blown your creation theories out of the water and it is here to stay. Those radical creationists such as yourself and Aman are becoming very sparse because, well....YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!

Well if you're asking for that rib......I suppose I don't.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
It's not so vague....just old.

A selected specimen, ideal living conditions, anesthesia, surgery, cloning, genetic manipulation.....

SCIENCE!

It is vague, old, and outmoded, meaning that creationism is obsolete.

---

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
That is a Satanic Lie, added to the ToE because Evols are WILLINGLY IGNORANT of where and when Humans arrived on this planet. ll Peter 3:3-7 -God tells us that the descendants of Adam, the FIRST Human, arrived in an Ark some 10k years ago.

The story says god flooded Noahs planet and the ark floated on water, I missed the part about the ark being a spaceship. Creationists are the willingly ignorant not willing to believe any truth unless it comes from their bible. Creationists ought to recognize that the Genesis account is inaccurate from a scientific standpoint. Which shows all the twisting necessary to make Genesis even pseudo-scientific.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Your version of "evidence" is nothing more than your own personal opinion and interpretation of vague, metaphorical lines of scripture. That's all you got??!! You have not presented any evidence whatsoever. The "evols" in this thread have presented loads of evidence to confirm the scientific FACT of evolution. You have just been too blinded and foolish to see it.

Dear Readers, Some here are guilty of violating the 9th Commandment, while offering NOTHING, Nada, NO evidence, but only propoganda about their ridiculous Religious Belief in Evolutionism and Apeism. They actually believe that an Ape Magically Evolved into a Human! With NO evidence, these False Teachers have been teaching this incomplete, untrue, idea of How and When we changed from animal to Human intelligence, to our innocent children. Shame on these perveyors of smut. God Bless all of you and save our children from Godless Evolism.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
The story says god flooded Noahs planet and the ark floated on water, I missed the part about the ark being a spaceship. Creationists are the willingly ignorant not willing to believe any truth unless it comes from their bible. Creationists ought to recognize that the Genesis account is inaccurate from a scientific standpoint. Which shows all the twisting necessary to make Genesis even pseudo-scientific.

Dear idav, No wonder you are so confused. Here is the actual Chronology:

The Ark was on Adam's Earth, made the 2nd Day, in the middle of water. Gen 1:6-8
When it rained for 40 days and nights, the Firmament or solid boundary of Adam's world, filled with water and began to sink in Lake Van, Turkey, some 10k years ago.

The Ark left the ground of Adam's world and began floating out the top of the Firmament as it sank. On the 150th Day AFTER the Flood began, the Ark was above the highest mountains on Adam's world Gen 7:21-24...AND...resting upon the mountains of Ararat, on the SAME 150th Day AFTER the Flood began. Gen 8:4

No Spaceship needed, since the first Heaven was in Lake Van all along. You are disagreeing with something you don't understand. You will really be surprised when you learn where the THIRD Heaven is, and how much Bigger it is than our world of darkness and death. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

idav

Being
Premium Member
Dear idav, No wonder you are so confused. Here is the actual Chronology:

The Ark was on Adam's Earth, made the 2nd Day, in the middle of water. Gen 1:6-8
When it rained for 40 days and nights, the Firmament or solid boundary of Adam's world, filled with water and began to sink in Lake Van, Turkey, some 10k years ago.

The Ark left the ground of Adam's world and began floating out the top of the Firmament as it sank. On the 150th Day AFTER the Flood began, the Ark was above the highest mountains on Adam's world Gen 7:21-24...AND...resting upon the mountains of Ararat, on the SAME 150th Day AFTER the Flood began. Gen 8:4

No Spaceship needed, since the first Heaven was in Lake Van all along. You are disagreeing with something you don't understand. You will really be surprised when you learn where the THIRD Heaven is, and how much Bigger it is than our world of darkness and death. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Ok so the ark isn't a spaceship but manages to go to a different world? IDK I might just have to wait for the sci fi movie.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Ok so the ark isn't a spaceship but manages to go to a different world? IDK I might just have to wait for the sci fi movie.

Dear idav, Adam's world was much smaller than our world. The highest elevation was only 22 1/2 feet. Gen 7:20 It had only 4 Rivers, while our Earth has thousands. Since the firmament protected it from the water into which it was placed, it was also transportable. Try to picture a mother ship, completely enclosed from any other world, self supporting, which could be placed in any body of water. That is Adam's world.

At the Rapture, Christians will be taken to the THIRD Heaven, physically, and we won't even need an Ark. It's was a simple thing for God to place the Ark in Lake Van. He also scattered Humanity over the face of the whole world, at the SAME time, from Babel. Gen 11:9 This explains WHY farming began over the whole earth about the same time, as Noah's Human descendants were scattered. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman777
My evidence AGREES in every way with EVERY discovery of Science and History, even evolution.

Dear Mestemia, My evidence is Scripture which DOES agree in every way with EVERY discovery of Science and History, including evolution. What I refute is the False Notion that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.
That is the Biggest Satanic Lie ever told and goes BEYOND evolution (changes within His and Their kinds) and enters the Fantasy world of Anything is possible with Magical Evolution, including changing Apes into Humans. How dumb can you get? No wonder you start teaching your unSupported "beliefs" to our little children as soon as possible. No one else would believe your Fantasy Evolutionism. Be ashamed of FALSELY teaching our young people that they are nothing but animals. God Bless and forgive you.

In Love,
Aman

More bold empty claims lies.

The more you reveal of your deity, the less I want anything to do with it.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Do you ever post anything which supports your view, or should we just accept it because you are so good looking? Your unsupported personal opinion and $1 will get you a cup of coffee at some fast food restaurants, plus tax.

Your blatant hypocrisy only erodes your credibility.

of course, that is assuming you have any credibility left.