• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Humans are born as atheists"

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Was that to you brother? No. Thus, why not keep your elastic clothing untwisted.

Cheers.
So sorry.
I was unwares you have no problem with looking like an idiot.

Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

firedragon

Veteran Member
So sorry.
I was unwares you have no problem with looking like an idiot.

Carry on.

Brother. You dont know who I am. You dont know my real name, neither do I know yours. We dont know the colour, sex, religion, country or anything about eachother. But we can be respectful. We are all here for some purpose. Further knowledge, sharing or/and propaganda.

I already said that after someone explaining the OP, the definition of the word does not matter. And I said that I concede. If the etymology of a word is to be discussed it has to go through a lot of history. There is no point. And after all of that, you are replying to another reply which was not intended towards you, and to someone who did say that a and anti are both prefixes implying they are both the same.

You didnt say it. Also, your reply to even that was condescending at the outset. If you have dialogued with me at least a few exchanges in this thread and I am rude towards you to begin with, then it is justified. Otherwise its not.

PEace.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hey Fire,
Your tongue is cold,
and it's an open forum,
and you started it,
and on and on and on......
Now.......relight your tongue !
~
'mud

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtieE

And after all of that, you are replying to another reply which was not intended towards you, and to someone who did say that a and anti are both prefixes implying they are both the same.
a- and anti- are both prefixes. So they are both the same, namely prefixes.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
It just gets in my craw what these arguments tell !
The 'A' in the word 'atheist' means 'non', meaning non-theist.
Not 'anti', meaning 'against theists', of which I have many, many freinds,
besides them being confused because of their beliefs, I'm going to catch hell for that !
And I lost my point in the middle of all that,
some people are 'anti' and most people aren't,
'a' doesn't mean 'anti', big difference...but no-one really cares, do they !
~
'mud

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hey Fire,
You find that post threatening ?
Really ???
Thin skin on that tongue !
~
'mud

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yes, but also when you reply to another conversation, you must know the context of that conversation before you reply arrogantly.

Cheers.
And when someone does something like that, the correct response is to explain that - rather than arrogantly telling them that they should basically "mind their own business". When what you said is on a public forum, "I wasn't talking to you" is not a reasonable or mature reaction to anything.

firedragon

Veteran Member
And when someone does something like that, the correct response is to explain that - rather than arrogantly telling them that they should basically "mind their own business". When what you said is on a public forum, "I wasn't talking to you" is not a reasonable or mature reaction to anything.

Not when they were arrogant in the first place brother accusing me of false claims without even knowig what the reply was all about. There is no point. Hells bells. False claims. Cmon.

Who said that?
Hells bells, who even implied that?
I mean other than yourself when you made the false claim that the "a" in atheism means "anti"...

Peace mate. There is no point to this banter.

Cheers.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I am still getting big blanks after some of the posts,
just like Valj's....
~
'mud