• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human longevity

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I do not consider repitles to be 'callous, agressive" or any other of the sterotypes. They are animals like any other. They can be good parents, social and inteligent like any animal. However there are mammals that are contemplative, non-docile and whatever. I would hardly call a wolverine more docile than a snake. Most snakes are quite docile as are most animals in general. Fighting is dangours and a last resort for most species. (save perhaps the betta aka. the simese fighting fish)

As for specimins of humans from 20,000 years ago we have hundreds if not thousands of individuals from that time. They didn't turn to dust. ;)

you keep saying you wont go into the evidence you have for our 'reptilian' heritage. I am starting to wonder if you actually have any or if you are just dodging the questions.
We want you to explain your evidence... if it is really convincing then convince us.

wa:do

Ark

Truth will be revealed eventually. It is rather like being in a time and place where people swore that the world was flat. Those rare few who tried to tell them that it was round had to just let them discover it for themselves.

Fluffy

A fool
Truth will be revealed eventually. It is rather like being in a time and place where people swore that the world was flat. Those rare few who tried to tell them that it was round had to just let them discover it for themselves.
If you have any other evidence/reasons for thinking that humans are more reptilian than other mammals then I would certainly like to hear them as would everyone else who is interested in this. I would certainly like to discover this for myself. However, if I find a flat world staring back at me then I'm not going to find myself convinced.

Ark

The evidence is in scientific study. Not in what has been studied and known already.

Medical science will advance considerably when scientists discover certain realities. I am not a great geneticist, I simply know some who ARE, and I know a lot about the history of the planet.

Some mammals are simply more genetically reptilian than others...particularly humans.

Master Vigil

Ark, sorry to say this. But I have been watching this thread hoping you would convince me. But you have completely failed to do so. Even bad theories have convincing evidence. You had none. And you never give any. You must convince everyone that your theory holds weight, right now it is empty. You claim to know what scientists don't (yet). This does not fly well. Evidence is what you need. Not claims. Anyone can say the moon is made of cheese because it looks more like cheese than guacamoli, but that doesn't make the moon made of cheese.