• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Yay, another Aussie!!
Hi there and welcome to RF!

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? For instance, have you always been an atheist? What are your reasons for joining a religious debate forum?

I look forward to seeing your contributions around here. I hope you enjoy the site :)

dust1n

Zindīq
Drunk into the late hours of the night? How about yourself?

Welcome to RF. I look forward to reading y our posts.

Eyedeology

Adament Illusion
Yay, another Aussie!!
Hi there and welcome to RF!

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? For instance, have you always been an atheist? What are your reasons for joining a religious debate forum?

I look forward to seeing your contributions around here. I hope you enjoy the site :)
Well, as long as i've been able to comprehend religion, i've been an atheist. I've never had a reason to follow any other, and my upbringing basically led me to this conclusion. Although i am open to ideas and am genuinely intrigued by other people's beliefs. For example i follow a scientific 'logical' point of arguement, but have an underlying belief that there is more to the universe/religion then humans are yet to discover.

So basically my belief is that science doesn't hold the answers, and there probably is a diety/dieties/higher power in existence, but i have no 'subscription' to them.

Good enough? :)

Drunk into the late hours of the night? How about yourself?

Welcome to RF. I look forward to reading y our posts.

Haha that's always good ;D i'm good...on a school break atm so just chillaxin'.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool, Eye. It's good to have an idea of what perspective you are coming from :)