• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Will You Cope When I'm Away?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
well that's what you get.....
eating haggis
547902011-Breakfast-of-Champions2.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
@Revoltingest, you were gone? So it wasn't a new air filter you put in that got rid of the haggis smell for awhile?
And, BTW, it's your fault that now when I walk by a sheep apparently I think "haggis container."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Leaving this afternoon.
Birthdays, frubals, & other alerts will likely be ignored due to distractions.
Stay safe while I'm away.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Leaving this afternoon.
Birthdays, frubals, & other alerts will likely be ignored due to distractions.
Stay safe while I'm away.
But now the bear is going to be way harder to keep in line. I'll poke him and jump away all day, but given there is a wolf, a dog, a bee, and a face thingy how in the hell are we supposed to enforce his pic-a-nic basket inspection quotas? Who's going to make him work to support us!?
If he tears off anything off of me it's your fault! If it's an emergency and I have to club his knee for my safety, or the safety of another, it's your fault! You're probably going to have to step into a good 'ole fashioned slobber knocker with him once you get back so that order is restored.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I think Wu bit him and swiped him good and hard and he needs to recover from the last brawl those two had.
I wonder how he will bear up?

I wonder if @Wu Wei will insist on a renegotiation of their relationship with an additional claws or two added? It may be a revolting development for the haggis contingency.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Whatever. As long as they keep fighting I'm happy.:D
Do you think he will battle the bear in a bottle with a banana? If the banana in the battle has a beetle that is blue will it be a blue beetle, banana, bottle, battle? Bearing in mind the bees from the trees with the honey that does please could add a sting to the bears knees as they struggle by degrees.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do you think he will battle the bear in a bottle with a banana? If the banana in the battle has a beetle that is blue will it be a blue beetle, banana, bottle, battle? Bearing in mind the bees from the trees with the honey that does please could add a sting to the bears knees as they struggle by degrees.
Can the bottle be broken, the banana laced with razors,and an encouraging push be added? Their fights are often my entertainment. The better they are, the more I laugh. Perhaps adding a honey badger to the mix shall liven things up?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Can the bottle be broken, the banana laced with razors,and an encouraging push be added? Their fights are often my entertainment. The better they are, the more I laugh. Perhaps adding a honey badger to the mix shall liven things up?
That sounds wonderfully malignant. A bladed, banana brandished brazenly with broken bottle to better bolster the battle? Brilliant! Bemusing! Beguiling! Bombastic!

The honey badger is currently unavailable and social distancing in the south of France. Besides honey badger don't give a...