• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Were Jews Able To Just Take The Land From Palestinians ?

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
jamaesi said:
Michel, I'm sorry, but I couldn't read past "Moslem" in that article. If a source can't even use the proper terms, who know what else they've messed up on...
That was actually the first thing I thought about too..

Well, I just wanted to comment on the previous posts between TT and michel, which proved to me that a respectful debate can occure between us in this issue..

I'm too glad the dialogue took that shape between you two :)...thanks

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Michel, I'm sorry, but I couldn't read past "Moslem" in that article. If a source can't even use the proper terms, who know what else they've messed up on...

I saw that, and left it as it was. The question is, had it read "Muslim", would you have been prepared to read and comment on the article ?

I can see that the incorrect spelling would have upset you, and I apologise for that; my First name has been mispelt on quite a few occasions on this forum; somehow that ranks pretty high in upsetting me - but I see past that.;)

maro

muslimah
i was able to go on with this article , more than jamesi and einstein
i only read the part concerning the rights of (ahl al thema ) in islam ,and how they are obliged to accept an inferior state so that they can live on the muslim land ,
and i thought , what ? :eek:

i am an egyptian , muslims and christians have been living there together for a very very long time ,
the egyptian christians are about 10% of the population , and there is no tiny difference between us and them ,
we are all egytians , and we all fought together against the israeli invasion in october 1973 ,
we all fought together against the mongols , we all fought togrther against the crusades , we all support the palestinians by heart and prayers ,
and believe or not , we are all willing to get rid of the corrupt government ,for betraying the palestinians , and betraying egypt as well

the quran and the cross

qurancross.jpg

the mosque and the church

cross_crescent.gif

24-Feb2000.jpg

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I saw that, and left it as it was. The question is, had it read "Muslim", would you have been prepared to read and comment on the article ?

I can see that the incorrect spelling would have upset you, and I apologise for that; my First name has been mispelt on quite a few occasions on this forum; somehow that ranks pretty high in upsetting me - but I see past that.;)

Had it said Muslim, perhaps- but the fact it has MOSLEM as the very first word, that just screams bias to me. If someone posted an article that had a slur for Jewish people as the first word... would you take that article seriously?

My name gets misspelled here all the time but that's no really a problem because no one is here writing a thesis about me... at least I hope not cause that would be creepy, LOL!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The answers to all of your questions are obvious. One would have to be immoral not to agree with you.

As sister maro said, Frubals. :)

I have however, found a site that *sounds* as if it is authoritative; I will have to let you decide on your opinion of it.

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov3.htm (Historical and Investigative Research), which paints a different slant on the subject. I repeat that I do not know how true the contents of the site are; but they do paint a different picture.

What that website is trying to do, is to propogate and justify the invasion through using the emotion pattern to attract western readers and support their sympathy for the Israeli government against the Palestinian. It's simply, what any westerner would love to hear, not to feel guilty toward some inhuman people who treated the Jews badly, and the arguments goes on, on and on. If someone else was the one who posted this, i wouldn't waste my time on replying to them, but i believe that Michel had no intention to spread any illogical articles, and false information. If that was the case, i would simply drag all the articles i know about the Jews and what they did on the table of discussion but i didn't want for this discussion to be emotional, not to be closed for review again. ;)

Regarding this site, i noticed that it's references wasn't that good and most of it from one source or two. That's why, we don't have to believe anything just because it's in the internet and avilable. :p

I think it's logical to find some famous unbiased sources to support this one, in order to judge whether this site is accurate or not. Don't you agree with me?

Wiki would be a good choice, even thought sometimes i don't agree with all what they say, but it's a good choice as a start.

No church or synagogue could have windows which looked down upon Muslim religious property. No church bells could be rung, nor could Christian religious processions bear the crucifix or other Christian symbols through the public streets. At religious shrines sacred to two or more of the monotheistic faiths, priority was given invariably to Moslem needs.

This is not true.

A mosque had been erected over the burial cave containing the remains of the biblical patriarchs and matriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah.

Oh my, the writer doesn't know that we share the same Prophets. :no:

The full list above is instructive but I want you to stay with this image: the landless, property-less Jewish worshippers climbing just the allowed few steps at the Temple Mount, accosted with flying garbage by gleeful Arabs who taunt them as the Turkish authorities smile with “amused contempt.” This was going on in the mid-19th century. Thus, Arabs torturing small Jewish children to death and chanting “the Jews are our dogs” in 1929 makes perfect sense: the Arabs and other Muslims in ‘Palestine’ regarded the Jews as something less than fully human, and treated them accordingly.

Who on earth would do such a thing?

I never heard of such thing before. These are just plain lies.

this was an expression of how Jews and Christians were treated all over the Muslim world

S/he can spread all the way what he wants others to believe in but there is no proof of what s/he mentioned.

The truth, however, is that the Jews came to buy land from anyone who wanted to sell

That's a famous myth.

Regarding the tax thing, you can read these posts of mine in this thread:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39491&page=2&highlight=jizyah

Post # 44, 47, 48.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i was able to go on with this article , more than jamesi and einstein
i only read the part concerning the rights of (ahl al thema ) in islam ,and how they are obliged to accept an inferior state so that they can live on the muslim land ,
and i thought , what ?

i am an egyptian , muslims and christians have been living there together for a very very long time ,
the egyptian christians are about 10% of the population , and there is no tiny difference between us and them ,
we are all egytians , and we all fought together against the israeli invasion in october 1973 ,
we all fought together against the mongols , we all fought togrther against the crusades , we all support the palestinians by heart and prayers ,
and believe or not , we are all willing to get rid of the corrupt government ,for betraying the palestinians , and betraying egypt as well

the quran and the cross

qurancross.jpg

the mosque and the church

cross_crescent.gif

24-Feb2000.jpg

:clap Thanks sister maro. Frubals.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Like my brother TT and sister maro frubals to you for the above statement michel :)

Peace

Thank you - and your friends for your comment.

I really do apologise for the site I used. The problem with the Internet is that it contains as much disinformation as it does information; without knowing which is which, one can only quote for comment.

What I see here, is that we have an Impasse - as regards Israeli/Palestinian relations.

From my posts with Faisal, it seems that the only working solutions would be for the re-settlement of the Jews (which I cannot see them accepting), or the separation of the two states by a third party - which is a messy solution that goes nowhere to solving the obvious deep-rooted ill feeling on both sides.

As to who is right - and who is wrong (or maybe a bit of both on each side) is, I guess, something that a person such as I cannot understand.

All I ever concern myself with is living in peace together; and I would go to any lengths - within my ability - to facilitate that.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
michel said:
Thank you - and your friends for your comment.

Welcome michel :)

michel said:
I really do apologise for the site I used. The problem with the Internet is that it contains as much disinformation as it does information; without knowing which is which, one can only quote for comment.

:yes:

michel said:
What I see here, is that we have an Impasse - as regards Israeli/Palestinian relations.

From my posts with Faisal, it seems that the only working solutions would be for the re-settlement of the Jews (which I cannot see them accepting), or the separation of the two states by a third party - which is a messy solution that goes nowhere to solving the obvious deep-rooted ill feeling on both sides.

Let's wait and see what the future conceals.

michel said:
All I ever concern myself with is living in peace together; and I would go to any lengths - within my ability - to facilitate that.

May peace prevail the world!!!

Peace

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I dont know how did I miss continuing this thread!...

I just left in the middle, and honestly, dont remember why?!

Will get back and post some comments isa...

If anyone would be interested to continue though

Comperhend...come back here....we have an issue to settle in this thread :D

love

tri-polar optimist
My God is the God of Abraham.
Adam and Eve got a pretty rough start . You know the story about Cain knocking Abel upside the head. Well I don't know if it got any better after that.
Abraham knew God.
He had two sons and God asked him to sacrifice one. The story from there varies.
Well neither son was sacrificed.
History has shown the son's of Ishmael to be more of the conqueror than the son's of Isaac.
The sons of Isaac have been persecuted over the entire globe.
I can't lay claim to any lineage to Abraham but his faith has carried over into the entire world.
It troubles the world when the sons of Abraham willingly spill each other's blood.

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled
Read The Above Question

God told them to, it was there inheiritance ,David defeated the PHILISTIANS , which were the enimies of God , which is where the Palestinians originated their name ,Palestine was the land of Canaan.
So the Jews have a deed written by the hand of God ,if it's not theres fully today ,it will be soon