• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to convert a Hindu

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I think a lot has been discussed regarding the Christian conversion tactics, i would like the readers here also to research some Islamic conversion tactics. links below of what i know of misinterpreting Hinduism to get converts.

Islamic Research Foundation - Hinduism-Introduction

Kalamullah.Com | Videos | Ahmed Deedat

Dawah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conversation with a Hindu Convert to Islam | Clergy Corner | Islamic Insights

Contemporary Da'wah: Hinduism

Hinduism - Islam and Hinduism Initiative

Thank you. Equally dangerous to the sustainability of the oldest faith on the planet. We need to be aware.

Kalidas

Thank you. Equally dangerous to the sustainability of the oldest faith on the planet. We need to be aware.

Aren't the Muslims a bit more...open and aggressive with their tactics? I have heard from a few people here that they have been known to do some pretty mean things, like throwing beef at Hindu temples and such

Kalidas

It's violence either way. One is just more in your face, while the other is like a slow disease.

That makes sense their both equally bad for I think opposite reasons. On one end the Muslims are being VERY honest with what their doing. "BE A MUSLIM OR DIE!" While on the other hand the Christian missionaries are being very...sneaky at deceitful. Causing people to leave their faith not on meaningful spiritual terms but on lies and deceit.

With the Muslims people still have for the most part the intelligence to choose but may be badly hurt or even die. On the other hand with the Christians they remove your intelligence stripping some people of their right to think logically.

How about this, ANY form of active conversion is just bad. How about this if God really is so powerful and great then this God does not need our help leading people to it.

Philomath

Sadhaka
I think a lot has been discussed regarding the Christian conversion tactics, i would like the readers here also to research some Islamic conversion tactics. links below of what i know of misinterpreting Hinduism to get converts.

Islamic Research Foundation - Hinduism-Introduction

Kalamullah.Com | Videos | Ahmed Deedat

Dawah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conversation with a Hindu Convert to Islam | Clergy Corner | Islamic Insights

Contemporary Da'wah: Hinduism

Hinduism - Islam and Hinduism Initiative

Muslims are getting into the conversion business too?

Satyamavejayanti

Muslims are getting into the conversion business too?

Yes seems like it, but i think they have always been in the business.

This is a Good site, Anti Islamic of course but the readers can decide the truth.

Political Islam

and this site, made me cry.., really.

Bulletin Of The Oppression Of Women in Islam - 4/46 - Documenting the oppression of women by political Islam. - Bulletin Of The Oppression Of Women in Islam - Documenting the oppression of women by political Islam.