• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnct

no because you are boring me actually
then why did you respond? you're bored because you don't have a substantive care about the lives of others in your insular church experience.

but no also because he wants to be gay, he does not want to be saved,
because of people like you who don't want him attending church services at a local church.

why don't you give him the gospel
i did. he doesn't want to hear it.

or phone the authorities again
i never phoned the authorities. i presented a legal letter that was presented before a court judge concerning a parole violation. you're conflagrating the issues. the parole restriction was overridded by the gay marriage law.

and ask them to give him the gospel...:)
why would the authorities give them the gospel? that's the church's jurisdiction.

vnct

your father dosen't want to hear the gospel because he knows what the bible says about homosexuality , but keep trying because he needs to hear the truth .
your husband doesn't want me to invite my gay father to church to hear the gospel. but i need help from the church. i can't do it all alone.

Last edited:

Onlybygrace

your husband doesn't want me to invite my gay father to church, but i need help from the church. i can't do it all alone.

Until your father gives up his lifestyle you are not going to get anywhere, he is choosing to be a homosexual he is enjoying that lifestyle.
Do you want your father to become a Christian and still be gay ?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
have they found a gay gene, oh no of course they haven't thats because its a choice...:)

No one claims there is a gay gene or that one will ever be found. If there is no genetic marker for "race", yet there are clearly different human phenotypes, how can anyone assume there is one gene controlling sexuality? If there is a gay gene, there must be a straight gene. Does someone choose to be black or caucasian? What makes up the physical characteristics of Filipinos or Vietnamese? Why are there so many different phenotypes just in Africa? What are the genes for a person who is of African and Chinese parentage? Why should sexuality be any different?

A "gay gene"? Heh.
I doubt sexuality is that simple.

^ This.

vnct

Until your father gives up his lifestyle you are not going to get anywhere,
he's not willing to give up his lifestyle.

he is choosing to be a homosexual he is enjoying that lifestyle.
he is homosexual pedophile. they are child kidnappers.

Do you want your father to become a Christian and still be gay ?
i just don't want he or his marriage partner to kidnap any more children. maybe if they go to church, they will be persuaded not to kidnap children. i would be fine if they remained gay while attending church, just so long as they don't kidnap children.

Onlybygrace

i just don't want he or his marriage partner to kidnap any more children. maybe if they go to church, they will be persuaded not to kidnap children. i would be fine if they remained gay while attending church, just so long as they don't kidnap children.

lets just hope the authorities are reading this forum so they can put your father and his husband away out of the reach of innocents .

yourgraceisenough

if you fear jail and the authorities cannot stop them kidnapping a child what makes you think God can....:)

vnct

lets just hope the authorities are reading this forum so they can put your father and his husband away out of the reach of innocents .
the jail sentence has already been served by my father's marriage partner. there is nothing more that the authorities can do. the parole will last for 10 more months.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
If we are made in God's image does that make God part homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.