• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgraceisenough

If you're going to use it to counter someone else's argument, don't you think you should at least know what it means?

can't I know what it means without knowing the exact source...

I know what the saying cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey means but i don't know exactly when or where the phrase was coined..:)

yourgraceisenough

apparently my manners too bad for this forum and I was accused of saying something that I never even said . I am waiting for an apology from one of the staff once he/she realises that they got the wrong person .
I don't give a flying monkey's left testicle whether I post here or not ,but being told I said something when I never is wrong and what does it say for this forum if the staff can't get it right .

lol...I klnow how you feel....;)

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
In fact stuff the apology and stuff this boring as **** site, its worse than school,
Oh don't upset the gays they are very sensitive you know and please don't mention hell .
What a load bollocks .
Ban me for my bad manners as I really couldn't care less you are all destined for hell if you think homosexuals can continue to be filthy homosexuals and not repent.
see ya !
enjoy your very boring forum .

1) Thanks for expressing your completely subjective opinion.
2) You should try not to upset anyone on purpose. It's called being loving. Something that Jesus preached and lived out.
3) You call homosexuals 'filthy' and wonder why they get upset?

yourgraceisenough

You have evidence of slavery in western society? Feel free to present it. Unless you're just making bold assertions. The law certainly states that slavery is illegal

so they don't have sex slaves being brought in to Britain from the eastern countries...

the papers must be lying....

they don't have women coked up as sex slaves....

children and women never go missing as part of a pedophile or sex ring.......

oh how the morals have improved...:facepalm:

yourgraceisenough

1) Thanks for expressing your completely subjective opinion.
2) You should try not to upset anyone on purpose. It's called being loving. Something that Jesus preached and lived out.
3) You call homosexuals 'filthy' and wonder why they get upset?

you still haven't managed to define good and evil or moral standards, so you think you know any standards...:D

9Westy9

Premium Member
so they don't have sex slaves being brought in to Britain from the eastern countries...

the papers must be lying....

they don't have women coked up as sex slaves....

children and women never go missing as part of a pedophile or sex ring.......

oh how the morals have improved...:facepalm:

I asked you for evidence. Where is it?

yourgraceisenough

the majority of working girls would argue they have the right to make a living and that is their job and their choice.....does that make it good or evil....

9Westy9

Premium Member
the majority of working girls would argue they have the right to make a living and that is their job and their choice.....does that make it good or evil....

IF they're making a living and not being FORCED to do so then it's fine in my eyes.

9Westy9

Premium Member
it's fine that this small child is being worked to death hurting themselves and being payed a pittance to produce a ball....really

Congrats on misquoting me completely :clap

Read which of my comments was related to which of your hypothetical situations

Status
Not open for further replies.