• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
no problem did you have a specific question...:)

Apart from the one I've asked you for several times? I'll say it again. Where does the bible condemn homosexuality. Or at the very least, where does it say we should ignore homosexuals?

Oh, and I want evidence rather than mere assertions.

yourgraceisenough

Apart from the one I've asked you for several times? I'll say it again. Where does the bible condemn homosexuality. Or at the very least, where does it say we should ignore homosexuals?

Oh, and I want evidence rather than mere assertions.

ok this will shock you, Christians read a big book called the bible, its in there...:)

yourgraceisenough

really? why does hell exist then? Unless you believe everyone goes to heaven. In that case, why so anti homosexual?

hell is total seperation from God, it's a choice made by those who do not chose to with God, would you rather God forced everyone to be with him for eternity...?

Me Myself

Back to my username
hell is total seperation from God, it's a choice made by those who do not chose to with God, would you rather God forced everyone to be with him for eternity...?

Like he forced the pharaoh on Old Testament to sin, yes.

If he is gonna force people to do bad stuff like the pharaoh in the old testament, then it wouldn´t hurt him to force people to be happy.

9Westy9

Premium Member

Is hell anything else? The bible doesn't describe hell as a very nice place. So why did God create it?

yourgraceisenough

Is hell anything else? The bible doesn't describe hell as a very nice place. So why did God create it?

I just told what hell is, the discriptions are colourful and precisely what eternity with out God will be like...tormented by the enemy...

it's a choice, actually it's a no brainer really yet many who profess to be intelligent miss it...:)

9Westy9

Premium Member
I just told what hell is, the discriptions are colourful and precisely what eternity with out God will be like...tormented by the enemy...

it's a choice, actually it's a no brainer really yet many who profess to be intelligent miss it...:)

The reason people 'choose' to go there, is because they don't believe in it's existence. In fact it's still God saying 'Join me or else go to this horrid existence without me'. Benevolence is gone again

yourgraceisenough

The reason people 'choose' to go there, is because they don't believe in it's existence. In fact it's still God saying 'Join me or else go to this horrid existence without me'. Benevolence is gone again

rubbish it is saying you can chose to come to me....

no force, your choice...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.