• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Evelyonian

Old-School Member
you will have to be a tad more specific, staff round here seems to be a tad to much its hard to tell one from another...:)

--------------------

Luke 14

26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Goes against one of the ten commandments. Now for that passage on homosexuality we've been waiting for?

Jesus fullfilled the commandments...lol....:)

and how does that go against any commandment...:)

it actually and quite ironically gives you your own answer about Jesus condemning homosexuality....lol...:)

you must hate your life...your life of sin or sin itself and seperate yourself from it....

oh my this is to wonderful....Praise the Lord and the truth shall set you free....

straight from your own mouth...:)

I asked you to walk us through exactly where that verse talks about homosexuality. Can you do it or not?

waitasec

Veteran Member
the whole debate was on gay couple not wanting to change not wanting to be saved not being allowed in church....:)

thats what I have debated anyway...:)

no it's not, it's how should the christian church treat homosexuals...
that doesn't mean homosexuals in church...it has to do with the reality of it, in the real world.
how should the christian church treat homosexuals
love your neighbor as yourself seems pretty accurate, so why do you have a problem with that, seems to me you are advocating for the christian church to control and subject people to their religious belief....is that loving your neighbor as your self...:no:
think for a second...why do you think you are being met with contempt?
it's because your tactic is contemptuous...
it's a easy fix though...treat others like you want to be treated

i still don't know what the problem is, thus far you are the one making it into a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.