• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old is everyone here?

godischange

Cool! I'm the youngest one here so far- 13 and lovin' it! But wow, I thought there were a lot more members in there 30's and such...

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
FeathersinHair said:
24, gonna be 25 in about 10 days or so! I've always been told that I remind people of a little old lady, mentally, so I'm looking forward to being there, age-wise.
I'm a bit scared...I hope you mean you're looking forward to getting there eventually, otherwise if 25 is a little old lady, then at 34 I'm pretty much a crone!

Ceridwen018

What surprises me is how old people sound, when they're really very young. For instance, Mister Emu--I could've sworn you were 30-something at least, but you're the same age as me! That's awesome!

Pah

Uber all member
QTpi said:
I'm 55. Is my husband pah the only member older than me?

Well, there is anders at 61, but I beat him by a year. I may be the oldest member of ReligiousForums at 62.

I don't think I want to hear "Gramps" any time soon.

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
Bastet said:
What about "Pops"? Or "Pa"? Or..."Oldtimer"? :p

Wait a moment while I get my teeth from the jar so I can really YELL at you.

hehehe - opa isn't bad - anders will recognize it as German.

Opa pah (in a deep, brassy voice)