• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much do you trust God?

Lots of words that mean nothing. Be in the real world! This is not yet completely Satan's world because there is at least 1 person left. And that person is me. Now if we could get together and change the government that would be a step in the right direction.What we need are more of are weapons not words. After all, the reason that the devil's are invisible is that they know they are vulnerable in some way

waitasec

Veteran Member
Lots of words that mean nothing. Be in the real world! This is not yet completely Satan's world because there is at least 1 person left. And that person is me. Now if we could get together and change the government that would be a step in the right direction.What we need are more of are weapons not words. After all, the reason that the devil's are invisible is that they know they are vulnerable in some way.

define real.

Pillsongchurch

Good Without God
Saying “lord God” is like saying…mother mother, or father,father, those are titles not names. So god or Lord isn’t the name of the God of Israel, it’s Yahweh, or English, Jehovah. First many confuse these times,from the days of old. Jehovah is a very intelligent God. He KNOWS this is satan’s world,(he allowed him to have it), This is why there’ so much negative works. Jehovah would NEVER ask anyone today to show their love for him that way, Because he knows this systems government.
The only thing he would ask of those who serve him, when it came to going against what the government say. Is if the government says to worship them, instead of him,(Psa.118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes). {governments}. Jesus also pointed this, out, (Matt.22:21- They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's).

besides the governments law on “murder” Jehovah also knows that we’re so far from perfect. That many of us just couldn’t kill our children,I KNOW I couldn’t!
Jehovah uses his Holy Spirit to lead us the right way. So it WOULDN’T be Jehovah, (some say Jesus),it wouldn’t be him either. ANYONE who hears a voice saying kill someone for me. REALLY needs to get on their knees and start praying to the true Jehovah God in Jesus name. Because satan is trying to lead that person down the wrong road!

Satan himself,as well as the many ministers he uses. Can fool many into believing many things is of God,when it really isn’t. (2Cor.-11:13-15, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works). peace :)

Thanks for the reply - I know very little about Jehovah's witnesses - do you basically follow the same bible as christians but have a different interpretation?
If so, how do you explain the story of Abraham - he clearly wasn't "mistaken" when he believed God was asking him to kill his child, so I find the argument that "God would NEVER..." a bit disingenuous.

Adonis65

God asked Abraham to kill his son, and as he prepared to do so God stopped him. In the original question I never raise whether God would stay your hand or not, just whether you'd be prepared to go through with it.

Flip a few pages back to my original reponse....