• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many Saltine Crackers? (read post before voting)

How many Saltine Crackers did you eat in one minute?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• 9 or more...

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
saltines.jpg

How many of these can you eat in one minute?

Do you have saltines at your house?
I almost always have some in my pantry...
if you have some, you can take the saltine challenge. :D
Time yourself for one minute, and eat as many as you can!!
Then mark your result in the poll.

if your minute is up and your cracker isn't entirely eaten,
it doesn't count... so be fast. :D

Good luck. :D

(I only got two... and barely) O_O

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I tried again and I got three. :D

Man... I don't know how anyone pulls off six...
Maybe if they had water...
but even then, that's pretty rough...

Smoke

Done here.
It's harder than it sounds. I was thinking, I can eat 30, maybe 40 in a minute. I only had about a dozen in the open sleeve, so I went ahead and opened another. I managed six. With great difficulty. And I took a long swig of Diet Coke after #4.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Yeah. It's much harder than it sounds.

I had mine in stacks of two, and I thought, I can eat a stack of 2 in 20 seconds, so I can eat 6 in a minute, probably... But it's not so easy... It's because they are so dry maybe... I bet I could eat a lot of juicy grapes in one minute. :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I've seen this test before on the food network channel..

Im nto even going to try it because Im afraid I'll choke.LOL!!

Those things turn into globby dough in yoru mouth and suck up all your spit.I would be the idiot on the news that died of the saltine cracker test..

Love

Dallas

misanthropic_clown

I've done this kind of thing before, except you had to do it dry (no drinking between crackers. It was a game and we were being competitive so I stuck as much in my mouth as I could, chewed them up...

and could not swallow any of it.

It was so dry, I had to go get a drink to make the chewed up crackers moist enough to swallow. Needless to say I didn't win...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I've done this kind of thing before, except you had to do it dry (no drinking between crackers. It was a game and we were being competitive so I stuck as much in my mouth as I could, chewed them up...

It was so dry, I had to go get a drink to make the chewed up crackers moist enough to swallow. Needless to say I didn't win...

Yeah its like trying to cram dried out dirt in your mouth and swallow it.

It just sticks all in your mouth and sucks up all your spit..

Love

Dallas

Smoke

Done here.

If I had to do it dry, I could maybe do 2 or 3. I started with four at once; big mistake. It took the Diet Coke to wash them down. After I recovered more or less from that, I had time to eat two more.

I mostly eat crackers in soup. I didn't realize how they would dry your whole mouth out plain.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
If I had to do it dry, I could maybe do 2 or 3. I started with four at once; big mistake. It took the Diet Coke to wash them down. After I recovered more or less from that, I had time to eat two more.

I mostly eat crackers in soup. I didn't realize how they would dry your whole mouth out plain.

YES..the propper way to eat saltines is drop them in soup and let them soften up(melt) ..almost like a dumpling..then dip them out with a mouthful of hot steamy broth and veggies or what have you in a bite.About a half cracker at a time.

I dont even like eating them with say chease and salami and olives..I prefer a melba toast or something.

I reserve them for soup and Im going to even stop doing that because..Well ..they arent even good for you..(its going to be hard but I can DO IT!)

Love

Dallas

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The best way (the only civilized way) to eat saltines is to put squares of butter between them and make little saltine-butter sandwiches.

To answer the OP: I could eat as many as were there in whatever time I had.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I got six completely dry (no drinks in between the two at a time).
I had the seventh and eighth in my mouth, but could not swallow them.

I got six taking drinks.
though I was a lot closer to getting the seventh and eighth swallowed.

I used Cool Timer, a free program, to time myself.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
The best way (the only civilized way) to eat saltines is to put squares of butter between them and make little saltine-butter sandwiches.

To answer the OP: I could eat as many as were there in whatever time I had.
Pffft.

Butter :no:

Buttered crackers are for veggie soup.

Sharp cheddar cheese squares....
Now thats how you eat crackers!!

DadBurnett

Instigator
saltines.jpg

How many of these can you eat in one minute?

Do you have saltines at your house?
I almost always have some in my pantry...
if you have some, you can take the saltine challenge. :D
Time yourself for one minute, and eat as many as you can!!
Then mark your result in the poll.

if your minute is up and your cracker isn't entirely eaten,
it doesn't count... so be fast. :D

Good luck. :D

(I only got two... and barely) O_O

You did not say how they were to be eaten ... I crackerxs from a whole package "sleeve" into a tall milkshake glass, in milk and they go down easy. I could probably do two sleeves in a minute ...