• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many miles would you walk for $1000

We Never Know

No Slack

Family Feud had that question.

The #1 answer out of the 100 surveyed was 10 miles.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I walk at least 1.5 miles each day and 5 miles once or twice a week for nothing, so I'll do 6 miles for $1000 and $200 for each additional mile.

When do we start?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Depends on why. I've walked 24 times around a a lake, each circuit 1.3 miles for less than £1000. That was for breast cancer.

For something frivolous, i wouldn't even get out of bed for £1000, never mind dollars

Gargovic Malkav

This reminds me of a joke.

Two people are making love in a car.
After they're done, one says to the other: "I have to confess, I'm a prostitute, and I'm going to have to charge you $ 50 for our little date."
The driver replies: "I have to confess, I'm a taxi driver, and for driving all the way out here, it'll cost you $ 50."

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I hadn't thought about it. I've heard some people say they'd walk a mile for a camel. I looked it up, and camels cost somewhere between $5000 and $20000 (although they're cheaper in Tanzania and Egypt).

We Never Know

No Slack
Depends on why. I've walked 24 times around a a lake, each circuit 1.3 miles for less than £1000. That was for breast cancer.

For something frivolous, i wouldn't even get out of bed for £1000, never mind dollars
Being the question is simply "How many miles would you walk for $1000" I would assume the why would be for the $1000.
IOW as you stated a frivolous reason.