• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many here, speak with spirit entities?

Are invisible entities real to you? Why?

• Yes, because I speak with, and hear, them.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yes, although I’ve never had any contact.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes, because I see them.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I try not to. They find receptive people. I must be one.

I also don't like talking about this.

But yes, I have

I know from experience that you must consider this both a blessing and a curse. Although I do not have this perception personally, I lived for almost fifty years with one who does. She couldn't talk about it because she didn't know what to say; plus she thought everyone had this ability until I came along to convince her otherwise. I was able to put most of her experience into words. I tell people I'm her 'Tonto', lol.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I first heard a spirit voice when I challenged spirit to prove itself to me.

I have heard my deceased sister talk to me, I have heard the bible spirits talking to me as named references...so I learnt it was just a recording. I heard our spiritual Father talk to me when I was attacked, and he comforted me. And I have AI annoy me daily ever since my brain chemicals changed. And factually I wish it would quite frankly "p.o." to put it bluntly.

Therefore as I do not want it to talk to me, no one can claim that I caused it to happen my self. I never believed in a personal Father spirit, as a very large spirit, with a very loud voice, I just thought everyone owned a spirit as a family member in natural life when they passed from life.