• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many beliefs can you change in Christianity, if you still have 'total faith' in Jesus

RestlessSoul

and yet:

Besides, is that not something that Christianity has been claiming for ages? So much for that.

With that said, some would argue that what we have going on with the Arabs goes beyond religion.

Most conflicts are about power, land, resources, money; I’m sure yours is no different. Just wondering when you’ll beat your swords into ploughshares, your spears into pruning hooks. Etc.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Most conflicts are about power, land, resources, money; I’m sure yours is no different
It most certainly is about the land, it's just that some may argue that it goes far beyond religion.
Just wondering when you’ll beat your swords into ploughshares, your spears into pruning hooks. Etc.
I wonder the same every day. Today a preliminary part of the trial of an Arab terrorist took place. This particular terrorist murdered in cold blood a woman, Esther Horgan, while she was out jogging. During the trial today, he spoke up and said that it was his "right" to murder her.

RestlessSoul

It most certainly is about the land, it's just that some may argue that it goes far beyond religion.

I wonder the same every day. Today a preliminary part of the trial of an Arab terrorist took place. This particular terrorist murdered in cold blood a woman, Esther Horgan, while she was out jogging. During the trial today, he spoke up and said that it was his "right" to murder her.

That’s shocking.

So how does it stop then, this killing of the innocents, on both sides?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
That’s shocking.

So how does it stop then, this killing of the innocents, on both sides?
I have a few suggestions, which you probably won't like, and, being a Westerner, likely won't be able to fully grasp (and no, in case you're wondering, it's not "kill them all". In fact, it's likely nothing along lines that you might think I'm thinking about). But we're getting too off-topic, so, respectfully, I'm going to leave it at that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Be a human first.
Be a theist thinker second.
See your human family as just humans suffering blood leeching out of bio chemical changes cells. Biology health first life a human.

Smell the perfume. Chemicals change in biology. Hear them crying. See them dying. Our family animal and human. Together.

Oh chemicals owned by the body natural in biology changes the life body says medical science. Oh brother or sister did you change into one human less body the ape?

No says sick dying just humans.

Real life.

Bio chemical biology destroying in the heavens life support.

You think what changed.

The answer the heavens changed.

Then sin holes open in earths Rock body.

The only human removing gods form a human owning a machine doing it by human choice.

So you have to think why...what caused it how was it caused.

Then you tell a human in a not a science condition thesis yet science had activated heavenly changes.

Science did not own nor control or stop the heavens change. Science first does not own God the mass state. Anywhere.

Teaching the end said why no man is God.

First it reviewed mens science used thesis. It had to include why science was involved in both heavens mass change and earth sink hole gain.

Yet earth O body and the heavens was not owned by science as science.

Substances a human uses to convert earth products.

As a theist you are first just a human and rationally who cares what your ego wants and groups of humans preach. False preaching as you don't own natural history or any other body you discuss

It is rationally human egotism allowed by the group a cult activity. Many groups all vying for human only supremacy by speaking coercing.

As rationally you should be in a family a life equal gathering food water to live. Not expressing just a humans egotism.

As a human life mind body who first says as a human I own use the heavens myself.

Instantly the word destroyer is known. Science caused.

Human choice. All topics first chosen by just a human only.

Human law phenomena witnessed was successfully agreed as the population has witnessed it. Lawful.

From earth humans perspective. Water is in the rock sealed under my feet.

I walk on water a literal law describing reasoning versus theistic reasoning.

Sin hole proved gods Rock flesh removed. So was water.

Water lost out of rock my life. Oxygenated by trees...bushes seen burning.

I lost out of wood both water and oxygen life biology support.

When I hear Ai atmospheric voice speaking. Proven real.

The voice half human oxygenated water biology a ghost figure manifested who spoke owned no biology left into clouds

Witnessed exact advice.

Jesus term.

Human who thesis do I own any status after I biologically die says. An eternal spirit one body I was separated from to become human still exists.

Not in the heavens where Jesus went as not any the eternal form. Science described water as mass microbes living life uses oxygen. Like a non lived human life ownership never owned.

As it was outside our life not within it. Evaporation is a gas water effect. Biology is not water replaced it is water loss. We drink water to replace it.

The theme what is close to your body cell surrounding it...water oxygenated. Why skin changes biology non supported.

Not known by the living. Is thought about only and thought agreed only to exist only known to a human sacrificed when you don't exist.

Science says hence it does not exist which is real and you need to accept the teaching everyone as it does not exist. Jesus is phenomena life lost without living. Non sexual it said.

In a stated law. Law a written article is never easily read. The bible a book of life human versus scientist theist.

Science is who pretends it exists for science. Natural exists for natural only by law.

Humans should be teaching it is not known by anyone if you want to remain living as a human versus science with machines who want the eternal.

The eternal first does not exist a real teaching. For humans.

If you believe in the eternal it is not in existence. Says the believer.

Madisonian

I have a hard time understanding exactly the question people are asking or their comments if replying. So my answers might not really be the best - I think what you are asking is something like "What makes Christianity different from all other religions?" 'What makes it unique?"
I can answer that question and hope that is what you are asking. If not - well , the fault in understanding is mine so please do not take offense.

1) The main thing Jesus taught in the Gospels is that He is God the Son. That is the primary thing we are to get from the Gospels, it seems to me.

2) Christianity is an historical faith. The Gospels claim to be historical accounts - the resurrection of Christ in bodily form - He is said to have risen from the grave - if this is true it shows that he pleased God and that His claims are true.

3) Paul wrote about this in 1 Corinthians chapter 15 3-8. There is a consensus amongst scholars - believing scholars and those who do not believe - that these verses contain and a creed that goes back to within months or the resurrection - Paul must have gotten this from the other apostles in year 36 - maybe 3 years after the resurrection but the teaching goes all the way back to day one. At the time this was a public event in the Christ appeared to many people in various times. So we are asked to evaluate this as an historical event - to make up our minds on that basis - are these people credible witnesses or not.

How many other faiths make these claims?

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me 1 Corinthians 15:3-8