• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How fast is angel of death?

questfortruth

INTRODUCTION to the luminal speed realm:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

Premise 1: Its wrong to kill an innocent human being (unless you have no other choice)

The saints are not going to hell. And it is always not good to murder a saint. Thus, the doctors must not murder their own patients, even if they suffer very much. Dear brother in arms, Death is the name of satan (because the evil spirit of all, that does not come from God are the names of satan). The angel of death is satan. Thus, to give someone death is to serve satan. To kill the Adolf Hitler (or his fighting soldiers) at war is a good heroic deed, however it is an invitation to the angel of death to take the Hitler's dirty soul. If you divide the size of the planet Earth by the rate of death cases (look up the population meter in the web), you will realize, that angel of death has enough time to murder every human in history (his velocity is less than the speed of light, and he can freely fly inside the Earth magma): the satan has murdered every single human in past, present, and future history. That is why everybody fears the Death. Even saints do not enjoy the meeting with satan: "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."
John 14:30

One can not die, until the angel of death has arrived: "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."
Revelation 9:6

We need School/lab prayers to solve the Q-problem:
Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability or how Science has run into the Q-problem by Dmitri Martila
The Q is the character from Star Trek show,
The Q is demon, who spoils normality. The angel of death is the example of the Q.
The mathematics of the angel of death is published in viXra.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How fast is angel of death?

One time, when a colleagues mom died in NW UK, a relative of mine died in Hong Kong and a friend had a heart attack and died in spain. All within around 10 minutes of each other. Thats pretty quick eh?

Hellbound Serpiente

Angels are made up of light, thus the angel of death moves at the speed of LIGHT

... I heard Ghost Rider moves faster than the speed of light ... beat that angel of death!

QuestioningMind

INTRODUCTION to the luminal speed realm:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

The saints are not going to hell. And it is always not good to murder a saint. Thus, the doctors must not murder their own patients, even if they suffer very much. Dear brother in arms, Death is the name of satan (because the evil spirit of all, that does not come from God are the names of satan). The angel of death is satan. Thus, to give someone death is to serve satan. To kill the Adolf Hitler (or his fighting soldiers) at war is a good heroic deed, however it is an invitation to the angel of death to take the Hitler's dirty soul. If you divide the size of the planet Earth by the rate of death cases (look up the population meter in the web), you will realize, that angel of death has enough time to murder every human in history (his velocity is less than the speed of light, and he can freely fly inside the Earth magma): the satan has murdered every single human in past, present, and future history. That is why everybody fears the Death. Even saints do not enjoy the meeting with satan: "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."
John 14:30

One can not die, until the angel of death has arrived: "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."
Revelation 9:6

We need School/lab prayers to solve the Q-problem:
Undecidability, Uncomputability, and Unpredictability or how Science has run into the Q-problem by Dmitri Martila
The Q is the character from Star Trek show,
The Q is demon, who spoils normality. The angel of death is the example of the Q.
The mathematics of the angel of death is published in viXra.

Apparently pretty darn slow. He's been chasing me MY ENTIRE LIFE and he STILL hasn't caught up with me... and I haven't been moving very fast at all. In fact, I'm often just sitting still.