• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

Like I like my men, Irish and drunk!

Father%2BJack.jpg

I like it with cream and sweetener. At home, I brew it "campfire
style", bringing the grounds to a boil in a saucepan and letting it
steep for about 4 minutes before drinking (straining out most if not
all of the grounds beforehand).

I was delighted to discover that to achieve a great cup of coffee, I
didn't have to deal with high-maintenance coffee-machines with
non-dishwasher-safe parts that require cleaning in hard-to-reach
places with strange chemicals, lol!

Mata

Insert Witty Title Here
I like strong coffee/espresso with equal volume milk and a little bit of Bailey's Irish coffee creamer and some ice (in the summer at least). Heaven.

HerDotness

Lady Babbleon
Just recently, Gevalia became available in supermarkets and discount stores with a grocery section.

Love that stuff hot and black. Unlike Starbucks, it's not roasted to burnt. But then, I think Starbucks does that deliberately so you'll buy something with lots of milk, sugar and flavoring for which they can then charge you a LOT more.

Nashitheki

Hollawitta
In my hand perferably in a mug or sometimes a cup, very hot with a bit of honey and cream always having the option of a refill.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I am liking my coffee right now :D .

Mixed the last bit of some Cafe Du Mond coffee I found at the store with Folgers. The Cafe Du Mond was different, so I got it for something new. The Folgers was someone elses idea :eek:

I'll tell ya, as far as widely available coffee in grocery stores, Chock Full O' Nuts is the best of 'em all. Otherwise, of course supporting local coffee shops and buying bags there is great. They often have very good coffee too :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
At the risk of being called a racist, I prefer my coffee "black". Skip the "White death" and cow drippings, thanks.

Adrift

There are tons of different kinds of coffee, and I want to taste all of them black.

I use creamer when I get bored.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I can drink coffee only with lots of creamer and a bit of sweetener. I also sometimes put a dash of cinnamon in it, or other flavors. I can't drink Starbucks because it has way too much sugar.

Uragand-2

Just the regular cream and sugar will do for me. Some coffees don't need cream. In particular, Turkish coffee is good enough with just a bit of sugar and cardamom.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

Mixed the last bit of some Cafe Du Mond coffee I found at the store with Folgers. The Cafe Du Mond was different, so I got it for something new. The Folgers was someone elses idea :eek:

I'll tell ya, as far as widely available coffee in grocery stores, Chock Full O' Nuts is the best of 'em all. Otherwise, of course supporting local coffee shops and buying bags there is great. They often have very good coffee too :)

Who dat say dey drinkin Cafe Du Mond? YOU GO! My hat's off to you.

waitasec

Veteran Member
i don't destroy my coffee like coffee wusses do. i like it black.

:p

just kidding...a touch of non dairy creamer

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

cafe-du-monde-table.jpg

32063_468790144376_792524376_6206520_1398633_n.jpg

Cafe du Mond at the Cafe du Mond! That's my very favorite way to drink coffee.

Last edited: