• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I prefer my coffee sitting at a table at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans early on a Sunday morning in the spring - cafe au lait, with two teaspoons of sugar, with a side of beignets smothered in powdered sugar. I like to sit there and read the Sunday paper and people-watch as that dirty, delicious city wakes up.

But if I can't have that I like it good and strong, piping hot, with a splash of hazelnut creamer. I prefer a chickory blend.

If I'm sitting around a campfire early in the morning, I want it jet black.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think maybe you just haven't met the right blend yet
There are some I kinda like, but I end up putting so much creamer and sugar in them, that I just really care for it that much.
Now, tea on the other hand is something that I do enjoy.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Oh, yeah - nothing understated about a beignet! Oh, and they're fried - THEN covered in powdered sugar.

Them's good eatin'.

MissAlice

I prefer my coffee sitting at a table at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans early on a Sunday morning in the spring - cafe au lait, with two teaspoons of sugar, with a side of beignets smothered in powdered sugar. I like to sit there and read the Sunday paper and people-watch as that dirty, delicious city wakes up.

But if I can't have that I like it good and strong, piping hot, with a splash of hazelnut creamer. I prefer a chickory blend.

If I'm sitting around a campfire early in the morning, I want it jet black.

That looks so good especially with the powdery stuff...:drool:

Daemon Sophic

I prefer flavored coffees. Hazelnut, vanilla, and orange flavored beans blended together is preferred.

Add enough half-n-half to make it light tan in color; then add 2 heaping tablespoons of sugar. :cool:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I prefer flavored coffees. Hazelnut, vanilla, and orange flavored beans blended together is preferred.

Add enough half-n-half to make it light tan in color; then add 2 heaping tablespoons of sugar. :cool:

I used to be that way..

Now its plain black..

Its easier that way if you are out and about.

Plus my mother drinks plain black coffee..I must have got it from her.

Love

Dallas

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Oh, yeah - nothing understated about a beignet! Oh, and they're fried - THEN covered in powdered sugar.

Them's good eatin'.
Fried and covered in sugar. Sounds like the opposite of a lot if treats that are made with sugar and then fried. :) When I was a kid, my grandmother used to make a lot of desserts around the holidays that were sprinkled with powdered sugar. It was more of a treat than it looked like. :yes:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Fried and covered in sugar. Sounds like the opposite of a lot if treats that are made with sugar and then fried. :) When I was a kid, my grandmother used to make a lot of desserts around the holidays that were sprinkled with powdered sugar. It was more of a treat than it looked like. :yes:

Its an excuse to eat breakfast..

Its called "french toast"

Love

Dallas

TurkeyOnRye

Generally don't drink coffee, but a white chocolate pumpkin mocha from one of the local shops where I live is great on occasion.