• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you "know" that others are wrong and you are right?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A question we should ask the questioner if you did not exist as a human, alive and living, then how can you not have a spiritual experience?

For I have read that some claim it is a brain chemical condition.

If we did not feel and own emotional conditions and be enabled to feel awareness, then such states as science would also never have existed.

Ask yourself how did you know science?

What I learnt in my life is that when a human pretends that time began somewhere, when time on Earth is just gases burning, then when they apply information as a researcher, alive as a bio life and fully owned human life. Given to them for about 100 years of conscious and actual self presence. To claim, see this bit of RNA or DNA in some stone mass or on an asteroid is the claim and this is your parent.

I wonder and have wondered at how a human using scientific human statements can then also claim, after everything that I falsely claim, you spiritual human self is wrong. Yet you do.

If a body is deceased, and a scientist studies it and says it was alive about one million years ago, then it was. If a human owned a life one million years ago, then they would have also, yet lived and died living for about 100 years.

When all themes are said and stated by a human who is only owner of their own self, life presence and body thinking, then what are you really saying to everyone else? That everything you personally think is the only truth?

I learnt about spirit by a self study that said, okay I am really not sure if spirit even exists, or if it is real what I think I am aware of.....so I challenged spirit to prove it.

Now if I came from some other place, and are no longer what I came from, then if it were to prove that I came from it, it would. And a spiritual being proved it to me...and they used my language in my head to speak to me in an answer to which I owned no answer. I said prove spirit. A voice said back to me, you have live spiritually first to have it proved. And it was proven. Multi times in multi self experiences when I was challenged or hurt or scared and I asked for assistance from spirit, it came.

You cannot own any proof other than what was said to me, it is personal and it is just an experience.

As gases, that produce light burn out as mass to own what is counted as one day 12 hours, then as far as I am concerned, then we only live 12 hours of light on one side of Earth every day as counting. Yesterday's gases are gone and burnt out, so time is not relative to counting backwards. Which I already thought science said that you cannot count backwards.

Spirit information told me a story that everything came from spirit in an instance and was manifest. But the whole atmospheric body had to be present, as a body that had filled in empty space first. Therefore as you cannot really count time backwards, then everything today is proven instant and also manifest all at the same time.

Why I think the spirit information is the statement of I know, and I know that science is only artificial reasoning that does not own any natural status whatsoever.