• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you debate with a pathological liar?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Having read the debate, After one offers alternate thoughts to consider, I would say leave them to themselves and the Lie they have chosen to live with.

Only so much can be offered.

Maybe you should link the debate. If RF allows that to be so.

Regards Tony

You know Tony, all of us have many differences and can debate till the sun gives up on us. But very rarely do you come across a pathological liar. Honestly, I have never in my life used this phrase against someone. Maybe I have thought some people could be liars in real life, but I have never ever met a true pathological liar. Even some of the worst haters I have seen or discussed with never came across as pathological liars.

Thats the reason I opened this thread just to understand what some of our gracious members here had to say. And it is honestly amazing to read what people here had to say.

And thank you.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
excuse me...

have we decisively determined the difference ?
of people that knee jerk to reinforce a previous lie
by telling another lie

as compared to liars that have an agenda of deception

syo

I dig pathological or not liars. People ask others personal details of their lives. Gossipers. I think it's great that they lie to them. I hate gossip.