• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do we know a Prophet is a Prophet and sent by God?

74x12

My interpretation states that Christ is true.
Yes he is. But, he gives the Spirit of truth to his followers now that he is in heaven and not on earth. (John 16:13, John 15:26, John 14:17)

This is what I'm talking about. This is the true interpretation.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So there are practical measures that apply to everyone, everywhere, regardless of their position, beliefs, outlook, politics, etc...
Correct.
Doesn't apply to atheists, sceptics or polytheists.
They might not 'believe' in one God but that does not mean it does not 'apply' to them.
Meaningless platitude. Of course all humans are biologically similar, but human societies and individuals differ greatly, and always will.
Correct. Humans differ but there can be oneness in spite of diversity.

BEAUTY AND HARMONY IN DIVERSITY
So which religion was he referring to here? Did he seriously expect the whole world to convert to Baha'ism?
Oneness of religion means that there is only one religion of God which is revealed progressively throughout the ages.

The Bahá'í teachings state that there is but one religion which is progressively revealed by God, through prophets/messengers, to mankind as humanity matures and its capacity to understand also grows.[5][6] The outward differences in the religions, the Bahá'í writings state, are due to the exigencies of the time and place the religion was revealed.[6] Bahá'u'lláh claimed to be the most recent, but not the last, in a series of divine educators which include Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, and others.[5][6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahai_teachings

This article just came in today:
https://bahaiteachings.org/are-the-major-faiths-actually-one-faith?

No, Baha'u'llah did not expect the whole world to convert to the Baha'i Faith. However, I believe that in the future, everyone will belong to one religion, since that is what God has ordained.

“That which the Lord hath ordained as the sovereign remedy and mightiest instrument for the healing of all the world is the union of all its peoples in one universal Cause, one common Faith. This can in no wise be achieved except through the power of a skilled, an all-powerful and inspired Physician. This, verily, is the truth, and all else naught but error.”
The Summons of the Lord of Hosts, p. 91

I am not claiming the 'one religion' will be the Baha'i Faith, it will be whatever religion was revealed during the dispensation which God is working through when that finally occurs, but by the time that occurs everyone will know who Baha'u'llah was and what He taught, so they will understand that there is only one religion revealed in stages throughout history.
Again, which religion? They all teach very different things, much of which is nonsense or dangerous.
All the true religions which were revealed by Messengers are like grades in a school.

The earliest forms of religion are seen, in many of the Bahá'í Writings, to be like early school.[29] In this view humanity, like a child, has been maturing with a greater ability to grasp complex ideas as it grows in years and passes school. Each time a divine messenger appear, the message was given at levels appropriate to humanity's degree of maturation.[29] In this view each different religion may have had truth explained differently according to the needs of the recipients of the teaching.

The reason that some religions seem like nonsense or seem dangerous is because either those religions are not true religions of God, but even if they were once true religions of God the older religions have been corrupted by man over time.
Not unique to Baha'ism.
I never claimed that it was unique to the Baha'i Faith.
Another meaningless platitude. How can there be harmony when religion promotes anti-science nonsense.
The Baha'i Faith does not promote anti-science, quite the contrary.

Science and Religion

Bahá’ís reject the notion that there is an inherent conflict between science and religion, a notion that became prevalent in intellectual discourse at a time when the very conception of each system of knowledge was far from adequate. The harmony of science and religion is one of the fundamental principles of the Bahá’í Faith, which teaches that religion, without science, soon degenerates into superstition and fanaticism, while science without religion becomes merely the instrument of crude materialism. “Religion,” according to the Bahá’í writings, “is the outer expression of the divine reality. Therefore, it must be living, vitalized, moving and progressive.”1Science is the first emanation from God toward man. All created things embody the potentiality of material perfection, but the power of intellectual investigation and scientific acquisition is a higher virtue specialized to man alone. Other beings and organisms are deprived of this potentiality and attainment.2 .............

Taken together, science and religion provide the fundamental organizing principles by which individuals, communities, and institutions function and evolve.
Science and Religion | An Ever-Advancing Civilization | God and His Creation | What Bahá’ís Believe
Already have that through secular means.
We are not quite there yet.
Universal languages have been tried. They are neither practical nor necessary. (Which language would be the UAL, and who decides this?)
There will not just be one UAL. Baha'u'llah taught that humanity should choose an auxiliary language that would be taught in schools in addition to one's own native language, so that people could understand one another.

As part of the focus on the unity of humankind,[40] the Bahá'í teachings see improved communication between peoples throughout the world as a vital part of world unity and peace.[41] The Bahá'í teachings see the current multiplicity of languages as a major impediment to unity, since the existence of so many languages cuts the free flow of information and makes it difficult for the average individual to obtain a universal perspective on world events.[42]

Bahá'u'lláh taught that the lack of a common language is a major barrier to world unity since the lack of communication between peoples of different languages undermines efforts toward world peace due to misunderstandings of language; he urged that humanity should choose an auxiliary language that would be taught in schools in addition to one's own native language, so that people could understand one another.[43] He stated that until an auxiliary language is adopted, complete unity between the various parts of the world would continue to be unrealized.[44]

Bahá'u'lláh stressed, however, that the auxiliary language should not suppress existing natural languages, and that the concept of unity in diversity must be applied to languages.[42] The Bahá'í teachings state that cultural heterogeneity is compatible with unity, and that at the present time in the history of humankind, the Bahá'í teaching of unity requires the embracing of cultural diversity since humanity is enriched by the various cultures throughout the world.[40]
So the usual puritanical, unnatural nonsense.
The healthiest, safest, happiest, most prosperous, best welfare, most tolerant nations are generally liberal secular democracies. Nations that display opposite characteristics tend to be religious and restrictive.
Coincidence? Perhaps.
I do not consider it puritanical or unnatural. It only seems that way because the moral fiber of society has disintegrated. The fact that people in certain societies are happier materially says nothing about their spiritual status. The fact remains that many of the problems we see in societies are the result of alcohol and drug abuse and lack of sexual mores. Rape and adultery which leads to broken homes are caused by unbridled sexual passion.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Once again, the only reason you believe this is because a person you believe to be divine has told you. You have literally nothing substation to support your claims.
No, that is not the reason we Baha'is believe what we do.
Anyone can make a claim so a claim is not proof of anything. The reason we believe is because of the 'evidence' that supports the claims of Baha'u'llah.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
Correct.

They might not 'believe' in one God but that does not mean it does not 'apply' to them.

Correct. Humans differ but there can be oneness in spite of diversity.

BEAUTY AND HARMONY IN DIVERSITY

Oneness of religion means that there is only one religion of God which is revealed progressively throughout the ages.

The Bahá'í teachings state that there is but one religion which is progressively revealed by God, through prophets/messengers, to mankind as humanity matures and its capacity to understand also grows.[5][6] The outward differences in the religions, the Bahá'í writings state, are due to the exigencies of the time and place the religion was revealed.[6] Bahá'u'lláh claimed to be the most recent, but not the last, in a series of divine educators which include Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, and others.[5][6]

This article just came in today:
https://bahaiteachings.org/are-the-major-faiths-actually-one-faith?

No, Baha'u'llah did not expect the whole world to convert to the Baha'i Faith. However, I believe that in the future, everyone will belong to one religion, since that is what God has ordained.

“That which the Lord hath ordained as the sovereign remedy and mightiest instrument for the healing of all the world is the union of all its peoples in one universal Cause, one common Faith. This can in no wise be achieved except through the power of a skilled, an all-powerful and inspired Physician. This, verily, is the truth, and all else naught but error.”

I am not claiming the 'one religion' will be the Baha'i Faith, it will be whatever religion was revealed during the dispensation which God is working through when that finally occurs, but by the time that occurs everyone will know who Baha'u'llah was and what He taught, so they will understand that there is only one religion revealed in stages throughout history.

All the true religions which were revealed by Messengers are like grades in a school.

The earliest forms of religion are seen, in many of the Bahá'í Writings, to be like early school.[29] In this view humanity, like a child, has been maturing with a greater ability to grasp complex ideas as it grows in years and passes school. Each time a divine messenger appear, the message was given at levels appropriate to humanity's degree of maturation.[29] In this view each different religion may have had truth explained differently according to the needs of the recipients of the teaching.

The reason that some religions seem like nonsense or seem dangerous is because either those religions are not true religions of God, but even if they were once true religions of God the older religions have been corrupted by man over time.

I never claimed that it was unique to the Baha'i Faith.

The Baha'i Faith does not promote anti-science, quite the contrary.

Science and Religion

Bahá’ís reject the notion that there is an inherent conflict between science and religion, a notion that became prevalent in intellectual discourse at a time when the very conception of each system of knowledge was far from adequate. The harmony of science and religion is one of the fundamental principles of the Bahá’í Faith, which teaches that religion, without science, soon degenerates into superstition and fanaticism, while science without religion becomes merely the instrument of crude materialism. “Religion,” according to the Bahá’í writings, “is the outer expression of the divine reality. Therefore, it must be living, vitalized, moving and progressive.”1Science is the first emanation from God toward man. All created things embody the potentiality of material perfection, but the power of intellectual investigation and scientific acquisition is a higher virtue specialized to man alone. Other beings and organisms are deprived of this potentiality and attainment.2 .............

Taken together, science and religion provide the fundamental organizing principles by which individuals, communities, and institutions function and evolve.
Science and Religion | An Ever-Advancing Civilization | God and His Creation | What Bahá’ís Believe

We are not quite there yet.

There will not just be one UAL. Baha'u'llah taught that humanity should choose an auxiliary language that would be taught in schools in addition to one's own native language, so that people could understand one another.

As part of the focus on the unity of humankind,[40] the Bahá'í teachings see improved communication between peoples throughout the world as a vital part of world unity and peace.[41] The Bahá'í teachings see the current multiplicity of languages as a major impediment to unity, since the existence of so many languages cuts the free flow of information and makes it difficult for the average individual to obtain a universal perspective on world events.[42]

Bahá'u'lláh taught that the lack of a common language is a major barrier to world unity since the lack of communication between peoples of different languages undermines efforts toward world peace due to misunderstandings of language; he urged that humanity should choose an auxiliary language that would be taught in schools in addition to one's own native language, so that people could understand one another.[43] He stated that until an auxiliary language is adopted, complete unity between the various parts of the world would continue to be unrealized.[44]

Bahá'u'lláh stressed, however, that the auxiliary language should not suppress existing natural languages, and that the concept of unity in diversity must be applied to languages.[42] The Bahá'í teachings state that cultural heterogeneity is compatible with unity, and that at the present time in the history of humankind, the Bahá'í teaching of unity requires the embracing of cultural diversity since humanity is enriched by the various cultures throughout the world.[40]

I do not consider it puritanical or unnatural. It only seems that way because the moral fiber of society has disintegrated. The fact that people in certain societies are happier materially says nothing about their spiritual status. The fact remains that many of the problems we see in societies are the result of alcohol and drug abuse and lack of sexual mores. Rape and adultery which leads to broken homes are caused by unbridled sexual passion.
So basically, your many, universal, practical measures that apply to all people regardless of circumstance or belief is "Follow Bahaism".
:tearsofjoy:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only listen to the interpretation that God gives you.

How does one know that it is from God and not one's own self?

Remember history shows us how many things have been done by many men in the name of God, that is in the light of their interpretations, that was not what Christ has taught.

A couple come to mind, like burning witches, murder for blasphemy etc.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So basically, your many, universal, practical measures that apply to all people regardless of circumstance or belief is "Follow Bahaism".

To follow the councels of the Pen of the Most High.
I don’t feel human. I must be a prophet.

There are only two options we get to pursue the Divine option and the Satanic option. Both are spiritual states of being.

A person is indeed defined by their spiritual capacity, which reflects from their own person into their life, their deeds and their words.

I would offer that a true prophet does understand who they are, and do not offer "I must be a prophet", they offer I Am,I Am, I Am the Promised One. A claim that makes new all creation. That is one sign, which cannot be demonstrated, nor supported by a false prophet.

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Yes he is. But, he gives the Spirit of truth to his followers now that he is in heaven and not on earth. (John 16:13, John 15:26, John 14:17)

This is what I'm talking about. This is the true interpretation.

The Spirit of Truth is the One to come after Christ. The pronoun He clearly states this. Christ already gave His disciples the truth while He was with them as He already possessed the Holy Spirit. There was no need to wait till He died for the Holy Spirit to fill the disciples unless you are saying that Jesus did not possess it when alive and so could not give it to them then.

Christ possessed the Holy Spirit and endowed the disciples with it. The Spirit of Truth He is referring to is the One to follow after Him. We believe that is Baha’u’llah’the Glory of God’.

74x12

The Spirit of Truth is the One to come after Christ. The pronoun He clearly states this. Christ already gave His disciples the truth while He was with them as He already possessed the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the Spirit of truth.
There was no need to wait till He died for the Holy Spirit to fill the disciples unless you are saying that Jesus did not possess it when alive and so could not give it to them then.
He could; but he did not because while he was in the world they were supposed to come to him directly. As he taught "Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you" By this he meant that while he was there they should walk with him because there was nothing more important at that time.

He did breathe on them and say "Receive ye the holy Ghost" (John 20:22) but not yet did they receive it. The true breath came on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2. Here we see they heard a sound as of a rushing mighty wind. This was the breath of Jesus Christ which is the holy Spirit.

Christ possessed the Holy Spirit and endowed the disciples with it. The Spirit of Truth He is referring to is the One to follow after Him. We believe that is Baha’u’llah’the Glory of God’.
It is whta they received on the day of Pentecost and what we still receive now if we seek for it. As Peter said in Acts 2:38. God will still give the Spirit to those who obey and seek for it.

We don't need Baha'u'llah' or anyone else more than we need the holy Spirit. If you have that then you are in the kingdom of God and you're beginning to see the kingdom of God. This is why I said this (the holy Spirit of truth) is the true interpretation of the scriptures. Without This ... you may not understand the scriptures.

KWED

No, that is not the reason we Baha'is believe what we do.
Anyone can make a claim so a claim is not proof of anything. The reason we believe is because of the 'evidence' that supports the claims of Baha'u'llah.
We've been through all this before. There is no "evidence" that Bahaullah was a messenger from god. All you have presented is some vague and platitudinous writing that you are somehow convinced is profound. You clearly have completely misunderstood the concept of "evidence".

What's more, if you want to claim that someone is a messenger of a particular god, you first have to show that the god in question actually exists. You have utterly failed to do this. All you have done is assert that because bahaullah claimed he was a messenger of god, and you believe him, then that is evidence for the existence of that god. This is such feeble circular logic that I am baffled that anyone has the nerve to present it in public.
Basically you are saying that telling a child that a present is from Santa is evidence that Santa exists. I'm sure even you can see the problem there?

KWED

To follow the councels of the Pen of the Most High.
Why should we? It says to abstain form normal, natural, harmless human behaviour. Why on earth should anyone do that, and how on earth will it bring about this utopia that no one seems to be looking for?

There are only two options we get to pursue the Divine option and the Satanic option. Both are spiritual states of being.
1. God and Satan are figments of human imagination.
2. One man's evil is another man's good. One man's wrong is another man's right. Who decides, how, and why?

A person is indeed defined by their spiritual capacity, which reflects from their own person into their life, their deeds and their words.
So a person is defined by their words and deeds. This "spiritual capacity" in an unnecessary and undetectable level of complexity. There is nothing to suggest that our words and deeds are anything more than a product of the electro-chemical activity in the physical brain (something that we have plenty of evidence for).

I would offer that a true prophet does understand who they are, and do not offer "I must be a prophet", they offer I Am,I Am, I Am the Promised One.
So a true prophet does not say "I am a prophet", they say "I am a prophet"?
You don't even realise you are doing it, do you?

A claim that makes new all creation.
Another meaningless platitude.

That is one sign, which cannot be demonstrated, nor supported by a false prophet.
So how did Bahaullah "make new all creation"? Physical, testable, real world examples please, not just more meaningless platitudes.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
No, I did not say that so that is a straw man.
People should follow whatever religion rings true for them or follow no religion at all if that is what they choose to do, and if they do not have a reason to believe in God there is no reason for them to follow any religion.

I am a firm believer in free will and the right to choose and most people will choose to adhere to the religion they were raised in now and into the near future. However, I believe that in the distant future everyone will choose to believe in one God and unite under one religion. I believe that will come to pass because it has been ordained by God and everything that God ordains comes to pass eventually.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
We've been through all this before. There is no "evidence" that Bahaullah was a messenger from god. All you have presented is some vague and platitudinous writing that you are somehow convinced is profound. You clearly have completely misunderstood the concept of "evidence".
Yes, we have been through this before but you are misrepresenting what I said.
I never claimed that the Writings of Baha'u'llah are the evidence that He was a Messenger of God. They are part of the evidence but not the most important part.

The claims of Baha’u’llah and the evidence that supports the claims of Baha’u’llah are in this post:

Questions for knowledgeable Bahai / followers of Baha'u'llah
What's more, if you want to claim that someone is a messenger of a particular god, you first have to show that the god in question actually exists. You have utterly failed to do this.
It is impossible to FIRST show that God exists BEFORE believing in the Messenger of God, because the Messenger is the only evidence that God exists. Thus what we have is a Catch-22.
All you have done is assert that because bahaullah claimed he was a messenger of god, and you believe him, then that is evidence for the existence of that god. This is such feeble circular logic that I am baffled that anyone has the nerve to present it in public.
Basically you are saying that telling a child that a present is from Santa is evidence that Santa exists. I'm sure even you can see the problem there?
No, that is not what I am saying. I am not saying that the Writings of Bahaullah are evidence that God exists. They are part of the evidence but not the most important part.

I am saying that all of the Messengers of God (not only Baha'u'llah) are the evidence for God because that is what God offers as evidence. Before Baha'u'llah there were many other Messengers sent by God to represent Him, not the least of which was Jesus Christ.

I am not sure you can see the problem. You seem to be demanding some kind of evidence for God that does not exist, but if God is not offering the evidence you require you will never have that evidence since any evidence for God has to come from God.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
CG, the Bible is full of that Metephor. The virgin birth is but one Metephor, here are more;

John 1:14 "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth."

They are created of the Word, the Holy Spirit

Colossians 2:9 "For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells".

Again the are created on the Holy Spirit, not the human spirit.

John 17:5 "And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."

Jesus and all the Messengers are pre-existent.

They are more than human.

Regards Tony
That's all from Christianity. Since Baha'is believe Moses and Abraham, and maybe Noah and Adam are manifestations, what verses do you have from the Hebrew Bible to support that they weren't ordinary human beings?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
In my experience, converts to religions are usually looking for something to to hang their innate "belief" on. They already believe in "something". They already have "faith". They simply want validation for that. And a sense of community. That there are others who feel the same way.

But some do. There are "serial believers" who join and leave religions. Perhaps it is the hit of conversion, of that new-found faith that they are looking for and they get bored or disillusioned after the buzz has worn off. Classic addictive personality behaviour.
With me I was just a spiritually gullible hippie. I listened and tried to believe in Christianity and the Baha'is Faith. They ended up nullifying each other... and they still do. You're right about the "buzz", especially with born-again Christians.

I wasn't so bad as to believe just anybody. There was some New Age spiritual hippies that believed they had incarnated into humans from the planet Venus. Their spiritual leader thought he was the reincarnation of Merlin. Ah, those were some good times.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
So the usual puritanical, unnatural nonsense.
The healthiest, safest, happiest, most prosperous, best welfare, most tolerant nations are generally liberal secular democracies. Nations that display opposite characteristics tend to be religious and restrictive.
Coincidence? Perhaps.
I was in my twenties in the 70's when I was around Christians and Baha'is. Lots of Christian and Baha'i friends had the most difficulty keeping the sexual rules. I've always wondered why a God would make men and women, make sex fun, and then tell them not to do until you get married, then only do it with that one person. I'm thinking it is much more likely a rule made by religious leaders. But then, they couldn't even keep from messing around.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
We also believe that the Christ has already returned. Nice to see we have something in common.

What we expect to happen is what Jesus said would happen in Matthew 24

Matt 24:3 While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives,+ the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence+ and of the conclusion of the system of things?”+

4 In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you,+ 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.+ 6 You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet.+

7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,+ and there will be food shortages+ and earthquakes in one place after another.+ 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

9 “Then people will hand you over to tribulation+ and will kill you,+ and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name.+ 10 Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many;+ 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold.+ 13 But the one who has endured to the end will be saved.+ 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come.

So when Christ began to rule, the earth went into decline, the nations went to war, there were food shortages and earthquakes all around the globe as there still is right now. Things were foretold to get worse before they can get better. There are some things spoken of in prophecy which we are awaiting and finally the war of God against those who oppose the rule of Christ.

Tell me what the Bahai believe about our times, im intrigued.
First off, they have two manifestations. So, they have to come up with prophecies that support two "Christs" in the end times. For what's happening now, it's all because the world essentially rejected their prophet. He offered the leaders of some of the nations "the most great peace". They didn't take him up on it. So now, we're going through trials and tribulations. At some point, when things get intolerable, then, they say, the people of the world will unite together in the "lessor peace", and slowly accepting more and more of the teachings of the Baha'i Faith, because they will finally realize, it is the truth from God.

I don't suppose JW's believe all religions are one. Which, for Baha'is, means, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and the other major religions. I always give them a hard time on their belief that the resurrection was a symbolic, spiritual resurrection and Jesus didn't come back to life but died and stayed dead. What are your beliefs about that?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
First off, they have two manifestations. So, they have to come up with prophecies that support two "Christs" in the end times.

The Bible comes up with the requirements CG.

Jesus offered Elijah always comes first, and in the 'Day of God', Elijah was also the 'Gate' a Messenger from God that prepared all Humanity for the Message of the 'Glory of God'.

It is teaching us that these Gates and the Messengers are all from the same One God.

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Jesus is the Spirit of truth.

He could; but he did not because while he was in the world they were supposed to come to him directly. As he taught "Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you" By this he meant that while he was there they should walk with him because there was nothing more important at that time.

He did breathe on them and say "Receive ye the holy Ghost" (John 20:22) but not yet did they receive it. The true breath came on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2. Here we see they heard a sound as of a rushing mighty wind. This was the breath of Jesus Christ which is the holy Spirit.

It is whta they received on the day of Pentecost and what we still receive now if we seek for it. As Peter said in Acts 2:38. God will still give the Spirit to those who obey and seek for it.

We don't need Baha'u'llah' or anyone else more than we need the holy Spirit. If you have that then you are in the kingdom of God and you're beginning to see the kingdom of God. This is why I said this (the holy Spirit of truth) is the true interpretation of the scriptures. Without This ... you may not understand the scriptures.

I do not interpret scriptures but rely on the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Whom I believe to be Baha’u’llah, Who unsealed the meanings of the Book as stated in Revelation. No one else other than Him, not any man in heaven or on earth including yourself, can claim to have unsealed the true interpretation according to Rev 5:5.

His Book of Certitude is the unsealing of the Book we believe. It broke open the seals revealing the true meaning and interpretation of the Books.

But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep.Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."

Last edited:

74x12

I do not interpret scriptures but rely on the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Baha’u’llah, Who unsealed the meanings of the Book as stated in Revelation. No one else other than Him, not any man in heaven or on earth including yourself, can claim to have unsealed the true interpretation according to Rev 5:5.

His Book of Certitude is the unsealing of the Book. It broke open the seals revealing the true meaning and interpretation of the Books.

But one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep.Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals."
Can he trace his lineage to Judah? I doubt that. In any case, Jesus is the lion of Judah.