• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How could I ?

Shantanu

When someone from example government tell you something, can you see truth within what they say?
You would need to probe out the truth through communications back and forth with the government using the satya-advaitic path of truth accommodation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You would need to probe out the truth through communications back and forth with the government using the satya-advaitic path of truth accommodation.
Can you use Satya teaching in an political situation?
Personally i do not talk about religious view when talking to governmental offices,

Shantanu

Can you use Satya teaching in an political situation?
Personally i do not talk about religious view when talking to governmental offices,
It is a highly personal technique not to be talked about to governmental offices or they will not reply to the questions that one needs answers to.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Only God within me knows how it works but it is very effective: one needs to surrender to God.
How can you be sure it is satya-advaitic path of truth accommodation. you experiences if you do not know how it happens? could it be that is has a different answer ?

Shantanu

How can you be sure it is satya-advaitic path of truth accommodation. you experiences if you do not know how it happens? could it be that is has a different answer ?
I do only what is necessary to survive with dignity: God shows me what I need to do to accomplish that moment by moment.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So my question is : How could i miss this big part of my mistakes? Any idea? let me know :)
That question applies to anyone of us on a spiritual path. The ego is tenacious. It looks for things to attach itself to to sustain and support itself. The spiritual is a sneaky place for the ego to attach itself to and conceal itself. It says, "See, I am a good person because I'm doing all this positive spiritual stuff". But that self-reflexive look to support itself, is not fully moving beyond the ego. It's still the ego, in a subtle form. It amounts to being proud of our humility.

Once you can see it hiding itself there, then you can start to loosen its fingers and let fall away.

Shantanu

Sorry if i ask to many question, but when you talk about God, what God do you talk about?
This is a God that lives within me who, unknown to me, guides me with thoughts about the external world and how to cope with my enemies in the UK State in particular.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How could i miss this big part of my mistakes? Any idea? let me know

Most of us, myself included, are in reality children on our respective paths. I think we'd be a lot better off becoming more child-like (not childish) and embrace and find joy in our learning.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
How could i miss this big part of my mistakes? Any idea? let me know.
It is pleasurable to help and to share. It is an attachment I know very well and struggle with myself.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Since i first come to this forum i have been in many interesting discussions, I do enjoy most of the back and forth between people from different walks of life and religions :)

But this morning i woke up, think. Have i been to focused on what I stand for and what I want to share from my path of Buddhism? I told my self " Amanaki you have to work on your ego to let go, Life is not about Amanaki and his knowledge" The second thing that i thought was " Be a Buddhist but when you discuss with others, dont force your views on them, learn to listen"

I do not know if i can call this a form of moment of awakening, but from now its not about Amanaki`s wisdom and knowledge, it is what can i share with this group that let everybody understand their path better.

So my question is : How could i miss this big part of my mistakes? Any idea? let me know :)

Today I thought of you when when I watched a documentary on Buddhia I purchased. I love to explore other Faiths. What I learnt today is that it is all about intent. To keep ones motives pure and I believe yours are pure. Then I explored further a paper on Buddism which mentioned that the Buddha did not believe in a permanent self but in an ever changing and evolving spirituality.

So most of today was spent watching and reading about Buddha. Also I wanted to try and find more Suttas like the one on loving kindness I think it’s called the Metta Sutta and it said to love all. So beautiful.so it was a very enlightening day!

Last edited: