• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How come Jews can deny that Jesus is the "Son" of God but Muslims cannot?

Flankerl

Lololololol

And I'll teach you a "Born Eunuch" proverb:

"Chineke bụ Chineke. The Goyim na-adịghị Chineke."

Not a personal attack LOLOLOL.

Just concerned, do you have some kind of disability that you have to write LOLOLOL every couple of sentences?

And if you had actually translated what I wrote you would have realised that it wasn't an attack. But perhaps I am asking for too much.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
False Sir. The meaning of "race" is:

"a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock" (from Race | Definition of race by Merriam-Webster.)
Words sometimes have different definitions dealing with their context. As an anthropologist, we well know that there are not "races" of humans any longer on this planet, unless one uses the term in a somewhat different context. Yes, it is proper to use the term "racism" because we mostly agree on what that term actually is saying, but the reality is that there's really only one "race" as the major differences between human groups is mostly cultural, not physical.

Levite

Higher and Higher

"Born Eunuch"

Anonymous American Black Male
Words sometimes have different definitions dealing with their context. As an anthropologist, we well know that there are not "races" of humans any longer on this planet, unless one uses the term in a somewhat different context. Yes, it is proper to use the term "racism" because we mostly agree on what that term actually is saying, but the reality is that there's really only one "race" as the major differences between human groups is mostly cultural, not physical.

Well Sir, you are lying, unless the Merriam-Webster site has been hacked or something similar to that...

I didn't create that definition. It is listed right there:

"a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock"

Peace.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well Sir, you are lying, unless the Merriam-Webster site has been hacked or something similar to that...

I didn't create that definition. It is listed right there:

"a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock"

Peace.
Did you ever hear of a word called "science"? We actually study this stuff, but since it's open to the public, even you can do some studying as well. In case you're not aware of this, Merriam-Webster is not a scientific site, plus, as I mentioned to you before, it is proper to use the word "race" in certain contexts, but apparently that explanation was too complicated for you.

Anyhow, I'm pretty much done feeding the troll, so I'll be moving on.

"Born Eunuch"

Nor is childish trolling.

How is asking if the Jews are racists against "the Goyim" trolling?...Though I am expressing my humoredness over the answers that I am receiving (and not doing that as a personal attack,) I am asking a serious question...It just seems that no Jew here wants to give an answer for some reason (LOL.)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
How is asking if the Jews are racists against "the Goyim" trolling?...Though I am expressing my humoredness over the answers that I am receiving (and not doing that as a personal attack,) I am asking a serious question..
You persist in posing questions intended to inflame. It's juvenile, disingenuous, and nowhere near as clever as you believe it to be.

It just seems that no Jew here wants to give an answer for some reason (LOL.)
Perhaps we simply give your failed efforts to provoke all the respect they deserve.

"Born Eunuch"

Well I live in America Sir. All I know from Christian preachers is "the Jews are the chosen people," "Israel must be supported by America," etc. I have never seen a Jew attacked by a Christian for denying that Jesus is "the Son of God" while I have seen Muslims/Islam attacked verbally over it on message boards...

Peace.

"Born Eunuch"

Did you ever hear of a word called "science"? We actually study this stuff, but since it's open to the public, even you can do some studying as well. In case you're not aware of this, Merriam-Webster is not a scientific site, plus, as I mentioned to you before, it is proper to use the word "race" in certain contexts, but apparently that explanation was too complicated for you.

Anyhow, I'm pretty much done feeding the troll, so I'll be moving on.

Lololololol.

"Race:" a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock

"Born Eunuch"

You persist in posing questions intended to inflame. It's juvenile, disingenuous, and nowhere near as clever as you believe it to be.

Perhaps we simply give your failed efforts to provoke all the respect they deserve.

So you are saying that you are psychic? How do you know my intent, Sir?

I have said this already and hopefully wont have to keep saying it, I am not trying to attack or "inflame" anyone. It is a serious question.

Yes I am humored by some answers lol but I'm not personally attacking anyone over their answers lolol.

However, seeing as it can be interpreted as an "inflammatory" question though I did not mean to inflame anyone, I'll just drop it.

So final score: couldn't get an answer LOLOL.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
No I mean they get flack for it WHILE THE JEWS DO NOT.

It's racism (favoring the Jews because of their race.)
Jews are not even a race. Nor do they fail to get flack for it.

Then again, I suppose it helps that they are not proselitizers.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Well I live in America Sir. All I know from Christian preachers is "the Jews are the chosen people," "Israel must be supported by America," etc. I have never seen a Jew attacked by a Christian for denying that Jesus is "the Son of God" while I have seen Muslims/Islam attacked verbally over it on message boards...

Peace.

I live in America too. And when I was growing up in the Midwest, I got checked by Christian kids in my neighborhood to see if I had horns, because "Jews serve the devil." I had people tell me that Hitler had the right idea. That I and all my people were condemned to eternal damnation because we "betrayed and killed Jesus Christ." And much more often, even after I had left the Midwest for California, I've had Christians tell me regretfully that I was a nice person, it was such a shame I was going to hell because "you Jews deny Christ." And so on, and on.

If you haven't seen anti-Semitism, it's because you're not looking for it. It's there. And there's plenty of it online, too. I've seen it on this very forum, albeit not anywhere close to as frequently as elsewhere online. But it's around.

"Born Eunuch"

You seemed to think differently when it was about your ancestors. Don't be a hypocrite.

No Sir lolol, you misunderstood my signature pic if that is what you are referring to and interpreting me as having said "live in the past." My signature pic was about possible CURRENT views of Black suffering not being as important as Jewish or American suffering. "Part of the word 'assume' is you know what."