• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How come Jews can deny that Jesus is the "Son" of God but Muslims cannot?

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm being serious, Sir. You're not afraid to answer the question truthfully, are you?...

Are Jews racist against "the Goyim" (non-Jews.) I've heard that the Talmud says some racist things against "the Goyim."
I've bet you've heard that we use the blood of Christian children to make matzah too.

:facepalm:

"Born Eunuch"

Anonymous American Black Male
OK, but then you should argue with Christians because Judaism isn't a race - just because someone takes the phrase "chosen people" and replaces the word "people" with "race" doesn't make it accurate.

As to the question of what a Jew can do vs. a Muslim, remember that not only CAN a Muslim deny that Jesus is the son of God, Islam DOES deny that.

Your separate question about whether Jews are racist because of some stuff you think you heard exist in the talmud, maybe you should do a bit more research instead of repeating what some web site listed. The sites excerpt, mistranslate and often totally invent text and then draw conclusions from their mistaken "quotes."

Lolololol another no answer lololol.

You obviously don't know the meaning of "race," Sir...from Race | Definition of race by Merriam-Webster :

"a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock."

So guys, why wont you answer the question LOLOLOLOL?

rosends

Lolololol another no answer lololol.

You obviously don't know the meaning of "race," Sir...from Race | Definition of race by Merriam-Webster :

"a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock."

So guys, why wont you answer the question LOLOLOLOL?
It is an answer. If someone converts into Judaism, he is Jewish and yet he is not of the tribe, people or stock. If you say "nation" is the same then American is a race?

You think that something which doesn't agree with you is not an answer. Maybe you don't know what the word "answer" means.

Tumah

Veteran Member
It is an answer. If someone converts into Judaism, he is Jewish and yet he is not of the tribe, people or stock. If you say "nation" is the same then American is a race?

You think that something which doesn't agree with you is not an answer. Maybe you don't know what the word "answer" means.
The only problem I have with your post, is that I can only click the like button once.

"Born Eunuch"

Ask like a grown up, get an answer like a grown up.
Ask like well... right now, get an answer like now.

Personal attacks are not allowed at the site Ma'am.

My opinion is that it's a very simple question LOLOLOLOL. "Yes" or "no" would suffice LOLOLOL.

rosends

Your "question" was in the title of the thread:
"how-come-jews-can-deny-that-jesus-is-the-son-of-god-but-muslims-cannot"

And the answer is "Muslims can."

Is there something else you anted to ask?

"Born Eunuch"

No lolololol, it's a "dodge" if you will of the question ("dodge" only used because I don't know the word to express what I would like to say. I don't mean that you are on purpose mischievously avoiding the question. I just mean that you are talking about other things instead of answering the question lolol.)

So, race means; " a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock."

Now (lolol,) are the Jews racist against "the Goyim?" LOL

Flankerl

Personal attacks are not allowed at the site Ma'am.

My opinion is that it's a very simple question LOLOLOLOL. "Yes" or "no" would suffice LOLOLOL.

Which personal attack?

Of course its a simple question. But I'll teach you a German proverb.
Der Ton macht die Musik.

No need to thank me.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Just a reminder to at least one person here that "Judaism" is a religion and that "Jew" is a nationality, not a religion nor a race.

"Born Eunuch"

Your "question" was in the title of the thread:
"how-come-jews-can-deny-that-jesus-is-the-son-of-god-but-muslims-cannot"

And the answer is "Muslims can."

Is there something else you anted to ask?

LOLOLOLOL.

OK new question lolol: are the Jews racist against "the Goyim?" LOLOL

As regards my first question, it does seem to me that Christians think more harshly of a Muslim denying that Jesus is "the Son of God" than a Jew DOING THE SAME THING.

Peace.

"Born Eunuch"

Which personal attack?

Of course its a simple question. But I'll teach you a German proverb.
Der Ton macht die Musik.

No need to thank me.

Lololololol

And I'll teach you a "Born Eunuch" proverb:

"Chineke bụ Chineke. The Goyim na-adịghị Chineke."

Not a personal attack LOLOLOL.