• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can you tell God apart from Satan?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Ok Guys :)

Why is everybody, at least so far, correct? Because everybody is creating their own reality. When you stand in your own reality it is real and the reality of everybody else is not real. And in the reality that you have created and are creating you have and are also created/creating your own God or gods and "It" or they obey the rules of the reality that you have created. That is the "kicker" you know :) . The gift of Crossfire and the reality that she is creating is that she leaves room for change and new knowledge and understandings. Therefore she is not stuck in a stagnant reality :) . With new knowledge and understandings her reality changes and grows with the new knowledge and understandings. You guys' realities can not change because it and the God that you have created has to fit the defination of the reality that you have created. Anything that is outside of that definition is defined not real with lots of reasons why it is not real.

Everybody is right in the reality that they have created. The problem is that they are stuck in the reality that they have created for the duration of the whatever. You are what you believe and your reality becomes what you believe and if you are fixed in your beliefs the reality that you have created becomes a fixed reality that can never change. You are trapped in the "mirror" guys :) .

This goes back to something I said earlier on this thread(perhaps another). Reality is a subjective word not an objective one in definition. People fail to realize the roots of many words and their Greek and Latin contexts.

Reality is only defined as something in relation to another. Reality is a product of the mind not an objective universe.

The words verity(truth) and reality(relative) are words which are misused beyond the point that the falsehood is now accepted as truth tot he common person

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
If you listen to someone else, and try to understand them, you can share part of their reality, you can escape your own limited box.

You can never "experience" another person's reality, you can only learn about it's nature and function.

Until Captain Ginyu perfect's the Body Change technique there will never be a chance to experience another reality.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
That's the mystery of Jesus, he claims to have experienced our reality.

No he did not. He was god playing make-believe. God cannot cease being god.

Also god encompasses everything since he is creator of everything, this is a failure since accepting someone like Jesus only implies the fallibility of this being.

Also considering that Jesus did not even exist I find it almost irrelevant to concern myself with the literalism of a divine being in accordance to an exquisite mythological masterpiece. Ruins the purpose of mythology.

mystic64

nolonger active
You can never "experience" another person's reality, you can only learn about it's nature and function.

Until Captain Ginyu perfect's the Body Change technique there will never be a chance to experience another reality.

"Never" is an absolute based on your perception of your perceived version of reality. Actually all minds are connected and once you have a person's or entity's mind address you can begin to experience their mind and emotional reality if you should wish. Of course some folks are not aware of this which can put them at a disadvantage.

mystic64

nolonger active
No he did not. He was god playing make-believe. God cannot cease being god.

Also god encompasses everything since he is creator of everything, this is a failure since accepting someone like Jesus only implies the fallibility of this being.

Also considering that Jesus did not even exist I find it almost irrelevant to concern myself with the literalism of a divine being in accordance to an exquisite mythological masterpiece. Ruins the purpose of mythology.

"God can not cease being God." Your statement is an oxymoron. "God (who can do anything) can not cease being God."

mystic64

nolonger active
Cool! I have had a lot of good friends that were Morman so I do respect the Morman religion. Thank you Allen for your input, it is appreciated.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
As per Job....the Lord gives, the Lord takes away....

But as we read the text...it is the Adversary doing the misdeed.
So...was Job altogether blind?
I think not.

I suspect...Job speaks as he did giving to God what is God's.
He may have been aware of the Adversary's harmful doing....just not willing to give it recognition.