• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Can We Convince Trump...

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
...to make a diplomatic visit to North Sentinel Island?

The Secret Service, whose job it is to protect the POTUS, would never allow this due to the fact the North Sentinel Island has an overall barbaric population that is too hostile towards any foreign diplomatic efforts.

Nobody in his right mind would wanna harm even one strand of orange hair from Trump's body, but at least some of these primordial-like tribal persons aren't in a civilized state of mind.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
...to make a diplomatic visit to North Sentinel Island?

It's common knowledge that any outsider who sets foot on North Sentinel Island will surely be killed. Are you advocating for the death of the President of the United States?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
It's common knowledge that any outsider who sets foot on North Sentinel Island will surely be killed. Are you advocating for the death of the President of the United States?

Nobody in his right mind would ever seriously consider the notion of even just one orange strand of hair being harmed from the body of such a great world leader like Donald Trump.

The OP's author either has a poor sense of humor or he is out of his mind. ... :(

Last edited:

Axe Elf

Prophet

It's common knowledge that any human being alive today will surely die. Whether I am advocating for it or against it is irrelevant, but I see no reason to forestall the inevitable.