• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can anyone in their right mind still believe in the big bang theory?

standing_alone

literal visionary said:
thats the thing, I have my qualms,

first of all im a artist and I have private reasons i wouldn't want to share my lifes notes with,

secondly i think it would be kind of immoral for me to do so,

Im kind of in a spot here,

Just seems like you're evading answering the questions to me.

literal visionary

Just seems like you're evading answering the questions to me.

No ive been thinking about it and I dont even want to state some reasons that I have because they are kind of selfish too,
I mean someday I might post them or send them out there but right now isn't the best time for me,

standing_alone

literal visionary said:
No ive been thinking about it and I dont even want to state some reasons that I have because they are kind of selfish too,
I mean someday I might post them or send them out there but right now isn't the best time for me,

Okaaaaaaay.:confused:

literal visionary said:
maybe illl outline them some day to you but not today I think im just going to shut my big fat mouth.

Yeah, I hate to sound rude, but I do think you should shut your "big fat mouth." I mean, you're making claims that certain scientific theories far from being correct, say you can prove why these scientific theories are nowhere close to correct, but then make stupid excuses as to why you can't answer any of my questions. All it does is make you look like a fool. So, yeah, if I was you, I'd shut my mouth.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
I am not very skeptical about the big bang, because it can be intergrated with genesis writings, but ive also noted some evidence against it. so really im not sure what to say