• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hope/Prayer Thread

Scott1

Thanks huajiro!

My sister in law is having a difficult pregnancy.... my wife is actually at the hospital right now with her...... your thoughts/hopes/prayers are appreciated.

Scott

huajiro

SOGFPP said:
Thanks huajiro!

My sister in law is having a difficult pregnancy.... my wife is actually at the hospital right now with her...... your thoughts/hopes/prayers are appreciated.

Scott
What are the difficulties? I sincerely hope that everything works out for them.

Scott1

Thanks my friend..... I'm not sure.... she has a history of difficult pregnancies. My nephew was born at 5 months.... he could fit in the palm of your hand!

She's taking some sort of stress test today.... she's 7 months along, so I think the doctors are just trying to be cautious.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
My MIL is here at home recuperating from hip replacement surgery. Pray for her continued recovery.

PS... Pray for my patience too! :D

huajiro

Man, I really feel for your family.....that is such a stressful time. There were some complications when my son was born....hopefully everything will work out just as well for your brother and your sister-in-law.

huajiro

NetDoc said:
My MIL is here at home recuperating from hip replacement surgery. Pray for her continued recovery.

PS... Pray for my patience too! :D
Ouch!! I definitely hope for a quick recovery, most of all that the pain goes away quickly.

Master Vigil

My girlfriends mother may need surgery to get rid of a hernia. And may the spirits be with you all (scott's family, and NetDoc's family.)

Scott1

Thanks again huajiro.

To everyone else, I turn to Father Pat:

O my Jesus, by the mediation of Mary our Mother, you granted your priest Patrick Peyton bountiful graces .
Deign to grant us, through the intercession of Servant of God Father Patrick Peyton CSC, the favor of assistance in bringing health and comfort (and patience to NetDoc!) to the friends and family members here at ReligiousForums.com. Amen.

Lightkeeper

Moving thread to Prayer Forum. My prayers and thoughts are with you all. It is good to use this forum for prayers and have a separate thread for each person.

Circle_One

SOGFPP said:
Thanks huajiro!

Scott
My thoughts are definitely with your sister in law Scott, I know what it's like to have a difficult pregnancy; my son was born at 6 1/2 months due to complications. Hoping all goes well and works out in the end.

Scott1

Lightkeeper,
huajiro may want to include our members who do not "pray" but would like to participate.....

huajiro

Master Vigil said:
My girlfriends mother may need surgery to get rid of a hernia. And may the spirits be with you all (scott's family, and NetDoc's family.)
May everything work out for the best for her

huajiro

SOGFPP said:
Lightkeeper,
huajiro may want to include our members who do not "pray" but would like to participate.....
That is where hope comes in....I don't pray myself....I hope