• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is not natural and is not normality

gnomon

Norman: Feelings are mutual. I have no interest in your garbage comments.

Than we are on the same page than.

It's good to delineate those who understand important issues as opposed to those who whine about their cultural upbringing. An important distinction between those who disregard intellectual garbage as opposed to those who dismiss as garbage intellectual concepts.

I know where you are on these standards. Thank you for saving some time.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Actually no. It works the same way as "normal" sperm. The offspring has the same chance of becoming male as with a regular pregnancy.

Really? That's amazing. I knew that they could make sperm out of female cells but I thought the child would always be female. It gives me a lot of hope for having children with a female partner one day. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The DSM IV does not list homosexuality or bisexuality as psychiatric disorders.

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) | AllPsych
The DSM V doesn't list it either.
As many times as this subject keeps coming up it seems to be like beating a dead horse. I have yet to
see any common ground statements on this subject.
But, then why else would we be on an online forum? And if you really want to see a dead horse beaten, get some Trekkies arguing.
We are not animals,
Yes, we are. This is a biological fact.
how in the world can you compare animals to human beings like we are equals or something?
Because other animals think, are aware, are conscious, are intelligent, can communicate, some can even reason and do all sorts of other things that foolish anthrocentric said animals cannot do, such as mourn their dead.

Norman

Defender of Truth
Humans are animals. Intelligent ones admittedly, but still animals. The "Planet of the Apes" films are quite instructive in this respect.

Norman: Hi Spiny Norman, Now, that was funny. I have all the planet of the apes movies. By the way, I like our names.

Norman

Defender of Truth
You seem to be using the definition of animal that means growling wild beast where the other's arguing with you are using the scientific definition of animal in regards to the class animalia which means you are a multi celled organism that thinks and moves independently (rough definition because my desire to copy and paste is not very high lol) So you are indeed an animal Norman unless you are a plant or a puppet.

Norman: Hi turk179, I don't know what to think about all of this. And thank you turk, you are the first one that understands what I was say to hay85.

I disagree with your opinions on homosexuality but agree with you and Mystic's view:

Hey85, you just sound like you are experiencing a huge conflict of interest between your sexual preference and your religion so I would seriously consider taking Mystic's and Norman's advice about relaxing and not putting yourself through all the negative crap.
That fact is extremely inaccurate. This tells me that you have never been in a homosexual relationship or you have been in very bad relationships.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Norman: Hi LuisDantas, I was responding to your post# 195. In the case that humans are animals, so I just stated in that case then I would
like to be a tiger. Sorry, if this did not make any sense.

It could be clearer.

Sorry to all that has a problem with the word unnatural but
Romans 1:31-32
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.