• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is not a sin!

ASA

hmm homosexuals..are persons..with a pshyological trauma..and where born with a glitch..wich means.. gods creation..can be faulty sometimes.. because we are not divine made..that we could be made perfect.we are glitchy sometimes and god..have gave us power to undo does glitches..to recognize them and deal with them..

You cant tell me its normal that man kisses another man infront of the 2 children on a street when there penises are out...and they..are jerking off in a gay pride..in front of the children..if they are righteous as they proclaim..why dont they keep it in their own beds..an homes...why the satanic..dancing in leather outfits..with fake breasts..they are atrociticies of god and nature..

Dont get me wrong..i dont say we have a right to kill each other..or tu judge we are to small of a beings...but..we can see..and protect our children! In century past we fought difrent enemys side by side..today we fight each other..while..darkness smiles upon us..as we sink in sin..dark is cool today..sadly!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You're right, ASA. It's horrible the way heterosexual couples have been known to make out in front of Children. Think of the Children!!! Ban heterosexuality today!!!!

ASA

hmmm :) funny guy..funny guy..i presume your gay..right!:rainbow1:
i just wanted to say..leave it at home..in both sexualitys..but homos tend to over do it..i sm..way!it does look..horrific

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
i just wanted to say..leave it at home..in both sexualitys..

Sure you did. That's why you didn't say it. Because you wanted to.

You crack me up, ASA.

but homos tend to over do it..i sm..way!it does look..horrific

Look, ASA. Heterosexuals overdo it too. So quick BSing the Forum by pretending that it's only homosexuals who do overdo it. You're just too transparent.

ASA

Sure you did. That's why you didn't say it. Because you wanted to.

You crack me up, ASA.

Look, ASA. Heterosexuals overdo it too. So quick BSing the Forum by pretending that it's only homosexuals who do overdo it. You're just too transparent.

I see i need to explain myself more throughly..english is not my mother tounge..so do excuse me..:) its like this..heteresexuals in my opinion..dont go..parading on the street with their cocks out.. and..jurking in front of the children..the heterosexuals who does that..are punsihed and dealt with..pedofiles..but 90% pedofiles are homosexuals..thats not my..statistic..its a world..statistic..homosexuals..are not evil ..as i sad before...they just wine to much..and look for care in wrong way..they think if they parade half naked in broad daylight..that will bring them some help or rights..they are wrong, people hate them even more.. i myself..have nothing against sexuality..as long as it stays in the house..and the bed of both partys..i will judge both..if i see them..parading on a street in a sexual way..but where i come from only gays do that..and get trashed...not by me ..my belifes prohibit me to harm antoher human being..but others do.. :)i do know a few homosexuals they are normal..and agree with me...on a basis..of overreacting..and parading!
i hope you got it now.! i do take you for intelectual person..so do try to understand!my view..and take in obligation that my english is poor :)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I see i need to explain myself more throughly..english is not my mother tounge..so do excuse me..:) its like this..heteresexuals in my opinion..dont go..parading on the street with their cocks out..
Well, not if it's not Spring Break or Mardi Gras.

i myself..have nothing against sexuality..as long as it stays in the house..and the bed of both partys..i will judge both..if i see them..parading on a street in a sexual way..but where i come from only gays do that..and get trashed...not by me ..my belifes prohibit me to harm antoher human being..but others do.. :)i do know a few homosexuals they are normal..and agree with me...on a basis..of overreacting..and parading!
I guess I'm atypical as far as heterosexuals go, and I hope you don't judge me too harshly, but I have to tell you something:

I "paraded" myself this morning. I kissed my wife in public. It was even in full view of houses where kids were getting ready for school. :eek:

Oh! And on Saturday night, I held her hand as we walked to the movie theatre.

I hope you can forgive me. I must have been born with a glitch.

ASA

Well, not if it's not Spring Break or Mardi Gras.

I guess I'm atypical as far as heterosexuals go, and I hope you don't judge me too harshly, but I have to tell you something:

I "paraded" myself this morning. I kissed my wife in public. It was even in full view of houses where kids were getting ready for school. :eek:

Oh! And on Saturday night, I held her hand as we walked to the movie theatre.

I hope you can forgive me. I must have been born with a glitch.

hmm...i see you dont wish to understand..so i shall not explain further, i did..my best.. i didnt ment..holding hands..and kissing..i was debating on gay prides..not hug,holding hands..but i seem to go over your intelect..so you canot understand it..i feel sory for you..you should have been reading all the posts.! myfriend..we didnt say..anything about normal interaction with our loved ones..i would like to see your reaction..when a half naked man..comes near your child with his penis out..and dancing in front of it..and the child is mesmerized...and scared...and is hiding behind you..if you have children..i dont get..why cant you see the point.!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I see i need to explain myself more throughly..english is not my mother tounge..so do excuse me..:) its like this..heteresexuals in my opinion..dont go..parading on the street with their cocks out.. and..jurking in front of the children..the heterosexuals who does that..are punsihed and dealt with..pedofiles..but 90% pedofiles are homosexuals..thats not my..statistic..its a world..statistic..homosexuals..are not evil ..as i sad before...they just wine to much..and look for care in wrong way..they think if they parade half naked in broad daylight..that will bring them some help or rights..they are wrong, people hate them even more.. i myself..have nothing against sexuality..as long as it stays in the house..and the bed of both partys..i will judge both..if i see them..parading on a street in a sexual way..but where i come from only gays do that..and get trashed...not by me ..my belifes prohibit me to harm antoher human being..but others do.. :)i do know a few homosexuals they are normal..and agree with me...on a basis..of overreacting..and parading!
i hope you got it now.! i do take you for intelectual person..so do try to understand!my view..and take in obligation that my english is poor :)

Goodness! Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, a decent high school party, or Spring Break? Don't give me this nonsense about only gays do it. I can walk downtown here and see heterosexual couples doing more stuff than you seem to think heterosexual couples ever do.

ASA

Goodness! Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, a decent high school party, or Spring Break? Don't give me this nonsense about only gays do it. I can walk downtown here and see heterosexual couples doing more stuff than you seem to think heterosexual couples ever do.

i did mention..iam not from the USA :) i know what mardi grass is do..! lol..
you just dont get my point do you? fascinating

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
hmm...i see you dont wish to understand..so i shall not explain further, i did..my best.. i didnt ment..holding hands..and kissing..i was debating on gay prides..not hug,holding hands..but i seem to go over your intelect..so you canot understand it..i feel sory for you..you should have been reading all the posts.! myfriend..we didnt say..anything about normal interaction with our loved ones..i would like to see your reaction..when a half naked man..comes near your child with his penis out..and dancing in front of it..and the child is mesmerized...and scared...and is hiding behind you..if you have children..i dont get..why cant you see the point.!
I see the point, but I just tend not to worry too much about fictional things, or about figments of other people's imaginations.

And as far as nudity goes, I think I'd stand a much better chance of witnessing a child seeing a fully naked heterosexual man dancing in front of a child at my local nudist resort than I would of witnessing what you describe at my local Pride parade. Especially at one of the many dances they hold.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
i did mention..iam not from the USA :) i know what mardi grass is do..! lol..
you just dont get my point do you? fascinating

I'm fascinated you would insist gays are worse than anyone else at public displays of sexuality. That might be true where you're from, but it is certainly not true here.

ASA

I do agree now partialy with both of you..and respect your opinions..i hope you will resepct main..in a maner..of civilased intelectual people.. :) both of you are right now..but you must accept whole world is not usa :) i was speaking..my own expirience :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I do agree now partialy with both of you..and respect your opinions..i hope you will resepct main..in a maner..of civilased intelectual people.. :) both of you are right now..but you must accept whole world is not usa :) i was speaking..my own expirience :)

Where are you from?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm not from the USA.

And I think you should allow for the possibility that your experience has been limited... however, so far, I don't know whether to believe that you've actually experienced what you described.

ASA

i do allow that of course :) you belive what you wish..as do i..but expirence is one mans only :)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
hmmm :) funny guy..funny guy..i presume your gay..right!

Your ignorance is still tiring. Is everyone that stands up for the rights of other automatically have to be part of that group? They way you assume **** sure does seem like it. You don't have to be gay to stand up for gay rights. Just like in the other thread, I don't have to be(or consider myself) a vampire to stand up for them from ignorant people like you. But look that;s getting off-topic.