• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality and the Church

standing_alone

wmam said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ............. Thats the most stupid and asinine statement that has ever been posted on this forum.

Would you care to explain why (plus which statement are you referring to?)?

Booko

Deviled Hen
wmam said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ............. Thats the most stupid and asinine statement that has ever been posted on this forum.

Hey...that's a really good example of what Jeffrey was referring to when he mentioned "sub-Christian."

I mean, a statement like that is about as contrary to the red letters in my Bible as it gets.

Even when Jesus was divinely pissed turning over tables in the temple He didn't use terms like "stupid" and "asinine."

Way cool.

turk179

I smell something....
wmam said:
If being a follower of YAH means you get to talk down to and insult people whenever you don't understand what someone says then I am glad I belong to the religion that I do. As standing alone had mentioned, why? If you don't know, then I believe your post would be the new recipient to the award you tried to give jeffrey.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
wmam said:
The truth just might set you free from your bigotry. And by you saying this only confirms the validity of it. ;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mister_T said:
Sorry Feathers. I'll keep my opinions to myself.

I apologize! That was most certainly not 'aimed' at you. There was a post that is now gone that it was inspired by, and I'm sorry if it appeared to be aimed at you!

Please accept huggles for my forgetfulness? :hug:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
FeathersinHair said:
I apologize! That was most certainly not 'aimed' at you. There was a post that is now gone that it was inspired by, and I'm sorry if it appeared to be aimed at you!

Please accept huggles for my forgetfulness? :hug:

No apologies necessary :)

pdoel

wmam said:

Unfortunately, it's reign as the dumbest and most assanine statement didn't last long. Congrats on taking first place.

:biglaugh:

Booko

Deviled Hen
wmam said:
When you have one that is of a set mindset bet it either a homosexual or one that promotes and or supports homosexuality then you have those chosen to be mods and admin that are of the same moral mental structure. This thread alone has shown many that my hypothesis was correct and now is based on fact.

You wrongly assume many things about people who post here, including their views on homosexuality. All that proves is that you are not very good at reading comprehension or communicating with others.

But then, this is to be expected from someone who is so busy telling other people they are "filth" and "assinine" and other little unChristian gems like that.

I wish you would please stop sullying the good name of Christ and Christianity with such posts. You do more harm to that faith than anyone outside it could ever do.

Angel of Truth

Scanning this entire thread, I would have to say, jeffrey, you seem to be one of the more sensible, level-headed, and understanding participants. It's good to hear someone think for themselves and refrain from quoting scripture at every turn of the conversation( this coming from someone who is himself a christian). I'd just like to say: WHY HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the things people could find to correct in the world, why focus on homosexuality. Perhaps all those haters of the "effeminate" should practice some common sense and help the starving children in Africa. Now that's a real problem.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father in Heaven our people are in need of Mercy. Our People are in need of peace. Many are troubled with the imperfections of the flesh rather than the righting of the soul. Please Jesus help us understand the unimportance of such things so that we may prepare now for your return. Blessed Jesus You have sent Your Mother throughout the centuries to remind us to forgive our enemies in order that we will attain forgiveness for our own sins and be ready. She seems at times ignored. I am overwhelmed at the energy we direct at the least of the matters plaguing our world as many are starving and being tortured and killed in the name of greed. Please May You help us. Please touch our hearts so that we may never forget the lessons taught. Please focus us as a people and by the Power and Glory of The Holy Spirit I expect a miracle. Are we to face the the final days with our life's in disorder. With our vanities and wants of the flesh in charge of our spirit. I know this is not the way. I beg as a child for the Divine touch from Heaven to Heal the People now and forever... Amen

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Angel of Truth said:
Scanning this entire thread, I would have to say, jeffrey, you seem to be one of the more sensible, level-headed, and understanding participants. It's good to hear someone think for themselves and refrain from quoting scripture at every turn of the conversation( this coming from someone who is himself a christian). I'd just like to say: WHY HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the things people could find to correct in the world, why focus on homosexuality. Perhaps all those haters of the "effeminate" should practice some common sense and help the starving children in Africa. Now that's a real problem.
Now that, is some good stuff. :clap Too bad you probably won't get an answer.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Angel of Truth said:
I'd just like to say: WHY HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the things people could find to correct in the world, why focus on homosexuality. Perhaps all those haters of the "effeminate" should practice some common sense and help the starving children in Africa. Now that's a real problem.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

And btw, welcome to RF.

And some Frubals for you, while I'm at it. :D

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Angel of Truth said:

You know, I never really thought about that. Good point!:D

pdoel

Angel of Truth said:

:clap Frubals to you! And welcome to the boards!!!

Excellent post.

wmam

Booko said:
You wrongly assume many things about people who post here, including their views on homosexuality.

I doubt that. From where I stand I say you wrongly assume that which you state that I assume But then again, I really don't care so it's a draw. lol Oh and before you say that I must have cared or I would not have made a statement I will submit that I cared very little. LOL

Booko said:
All that proves is that you are not very good at reading comprehension or communicating with others.

Oh and all that proves is that you, as anyone, has an opinion. As incorrect as yours is, you still have that right, unfortunately.

Booko said:
But then, this is to be expected from someone who is so busy telling other people they are "filth" and "assinine" and other little unChristian gems like that.

Well.......... Maybe you should take notes from your last statement and then go reread what I actually said. I did not state that anyone was what you so kindly stated was but rather the replies and remarks made by the certain one in question.

Booko said:
I wish you would please stop sullying the good name of Christ and Christianity with such posts. You do more harm to that faith than anyone outside it could ever do.

Again, your own opinion. Oh and to remind you, as well as others, so that you make not this wrong assumption of me in the future, I am no christian nor do I accept any pagan name to refer to the Most High YAH or the Son Yahshua.

Now............. didn't someone state to keep to the OP or is that only related to me?

Giovanni20

Myself personally, i have NOTHING against homosexuals. All i know is that its wrong and shouldnt be allowed in the church. Period. God used to destroy cities for things like that, now we dont have anything like that. The world has lost its respect, faith and obedience towards god. What a shame.