• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homo-sexuality.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
The Black Whirlwind said:
why do i have to accept them? i will tolerate them within the fabric of society as long as they dont come on to me, but i will never accept them.
oh thats a great argument, "so long as they don't come on to me" - it tends to make me think the person making the statement thinks the world revolves around them

Bishka

Veteran Member
why do i have to accept them? i will tolerate them within the fabric of society as long as they dont come on to me, but i will never accept them.
Just because you may have a bad experience with one or a few members of a certain group, doesn't mean you need to hate the whole group.

I was teased mercissaly in elementary school by people who claimed their were Christians, yet I do not hate other Christian denominations.

My arm was broken by a girl, that does not mean I hate females

I was almost raped by a male by that does not mean I hate males.

I've had plenty of experieneces where people like you should tell me I hate people like them(anyone), but I don't. I get over it, ignore them, and MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.

godfree1

i personally find it to be useless, a sexuality for the gratification of deviants. completely disgusting.
Heterosexuality is at least as "useless" to me as homosexuality is apparently to you, though I wouldn't dare presume to qualify a sexual orientation or preference I personally know nothing about. (What I mean to say is that I can presume you don't know anything about homosexuality ... can't I?)

:biglaugh:​

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Come on to you? :biglaugh: :bounce: :biglaugh:

Bishka

Veteran Member
well, this is what iget for airing any dissent. oh well, thats life. i think i'll be leaving you people in this thread alone now.
Dissent? You were actually being very tactless and rude.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im as straight as someone can possible be, and I have no problems with homosexuals. My religion is even ok with it.

godfree1

Where am i lying?
You're making unfounded, derogatory remarks about homosexuality that certainly aren't true. That means they're lies, unless you're holding out on us, and you actually know more about homosexuality than you're letting on.

IT IS A PERVERSE SEXUALITY.
HOMOPHOBIA IS A PERVERSE SOCIAL DISEASE.

Do i have to say it any louder?
If you have to, shout it from the rooftops of the heterosexuals who breed us, because I'll want to watch their reactions first-hand as you do.

That is what it is.
Homosexuality is as right as rain and as normal and natural as its (typically) heterosexual parents. Remarkably, heterosexuals are good at breeding us; they just can't quite figure out what to do with us after that.

You can try to rationalize it, try to call it normal, but it is not, and never will be.
That's odd; I've never thought of rationalizing sexual attraction or desire. Homosexuality is perfectly normal to heterosexually bred homosexuals like me. Can I call homosexuality something that will apparently never affect you one way or another, so that it doesn't really matter how you feel about it at all?

godfree1

why do i have to accept them?
I don't frankly care how you feel about me one way or another.

i will tolerate them within the fabric of society as long as they dont come on to me, but i will never accept them.
Unless you're short and hairy, I probably wouldn't look at you twice. (Does that mean I'm still homosexual?)

:D :D :D

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
godfree1 said:
I don't frankly care how you feel about me one way or another.
Hey, can I jump on that bandwagon too? Everyone who couldn't give a rat's about how TBW feels about them, do a nudie run! :woohoo:

godfree1 said:
Unless you're short and hairy, I probably wouldn't look at you twice.
My uncle fits that description...only problem is he's straight. :p