• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homo erectus and Dinosaurs?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Do you believe homo sapiens or those humanoid homo erection (homo erectus or whatever they were :p )folks lived in the good old days back when earth was covered by Dinosaurs and the ocean was swimming with toothed monsters the size of many school buses combined?

View attachment 59247 View attachment 59248 View attachment 59249 View attachment 59250 View attachment 59251

If so, If homo erectus had to live in such a world, it sounds like homo erectus lived in a more dysfunctional horrifying world than the one currently.

I call it homo erectus dysfunction! :p.

What do you think some of the challenges were for those people?

I'm aware many don't see evidence homo erectus dated as far back as many of the Dinosaurs, but I'm just asking your opinion on it, and if they did, what your thoughts of life for them might be like?
I saw the film One Million Years BC. It starred Raquel Welch and there was plenty of homo erection. What are dinosaur fossils if not big bones? Shall I stop now?

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

There is overwhelming evidence that the dinosaurs died out when science says they did and equally strong evidence that apes did not arise until tens of millions of year later. Difficulty in dating one or two fossils does not alter that.
Realy?
What evidence can tell you how old are the bones of dinosaurs, and the ape they claim are human?

SA Huguenot

Yeah yeah, very funny:rolleyes:. You would do better to read the link I quoted. Without doing that, you will obviously fail to understand what I am saying.
And what if these scientists are just telling stories, dotting the lines, etc.
Even Richard dawkins realised that there are not enough time in the Solar System's existence to have allowed for life to spontaniously errupt.
He thinks life came from outter space, and then evolved on earth.
It is all scientific religion, not fact, but theory.
There are carbon 14 in coal, diamonds, which gives a date no oldert than 70 000 years. There are Helium in Zircon, the oldest rock on earth, which questions 70 000 years and older.
There are "Living Dinosaurs" which I am told, changed abruptly from simple fish, to caeolecanth in 2 million years, but remained the same for 65 million years.

exchemist

Veteran Member
And what if these scientists are just telling stories, dotting the lines, etc.
Even Richard dawkins realised that there are not enough time in the Solar System's existence to have allowed for life to spontaniously errupt.
He thinks life came from outter space, and then evolved on earth.
It is all scientific religion, not fact, but theory.
There are carbon 14 in coal, diamonds, which gives a date no oldert than 70 000 years. There are Helium in Zircon, the oldest rock on earth, which questions 70 000 years and older.
There are "Living Dinosaurs" which I am told, changed abruptly from simple fish, to caeolecanth in 2 million years, but remained the same for 65 million years.
You see, this is why you are such an unrewarding interlocutor. These are silly, misunderstood notions that show not only ignorance but a positive avoidance of knowledge.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
:p
I checked all the pictures of my parents, and grand parents.
Not one single ape.
Yours?:p
Scientific enquiry by looking at pictures? You'll go far.
As already noted,
"Humans are apes (superfamily Hominoidea)."
- Human - Wikipedia

"The family Hominidae (hominids), the great apes, include four genera comprising three extant species of orangutans and their subspecies, two extant species of gorillas and their subspecies, two extant species of panins (bonobos and chimpanzees) and their subspecies, and one extant species of humans in a single extant subspecies."
- Ape - Wikipedia

You, your parents, your grandparents, your entire family tree, me: apes.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some people insist differently, but as I stated in OP, lack of evidence, but scientists also declare they don't know how to guarantee accuracy on dating some skulls and fossils
No reasonable people insist differently.