• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hola, newcomer here!

StevieHummingbird

Singing, Dancing, Living
I am Stevie. Or Hummingbird, it's whatever.
I am 17 and a senior in High School.
I have two cats Dream and Patches, whom I adore.
I am super talkive, and am in other forums, I could chat somebody's head off.LOL
As far as religion goes it is complicated, I believe in a lot but not one thing, really does that make any sense?
If you have any questions on me I most likely will give you some kinda answer.
I here to learn mostly, I am a curious little gal:)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
As far as religion goes it is complicated, I believe in a lot but not one thing, really does that make any sense?
Welcome to RF! What you said makes great sense. In fact I think you will fit in better here than most. :D What I see so far is that you actually think enough to choose your own path rather than following someone else's path with blinders on. I do look forward to swapping ideas with you. :)

MissAlice

Hola and saludos StevieHummingbird!!! :D

I also have two cats and well...I guess that makes us cat lovers. :p

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF :) I hope you like it here. I also follow my own path. At a fundemental level, would you consider yourself a theist or an atheist and how does this core attribute affect your attitude to other aspects of your belief system?

GhK.

Mr Cheese

welcome to rf....

we have two cats at home...

a thin lady calico cat

and a fat male maine coon...

the two personalities are hilarious

StevieHummingbird

Singing, Dancing, Living
Well, first off I want to thank you all for the warm welcome!:)
And I love my cats as well, and glad to see so many cat lovers, most are so fond of dogs, so I don't meet many cat lovers. If you go to my pics&albums you can see there pictures, they are so cute, but I am having trouble posting pics off of posts.

To En..On..
I am glad that makes sense and that you are happy about it. I didn't now how others would see it b/c I guess it is a bit more complicated. And complications are usually not welcomed.

To Da..S...
I plan to re-posting what I made last night I feel a bit silly for screwing my first one up, and I am supposed to teach this to 25 people tomorrow. Pssh.

To G..H..
Well I never called myself either but I would lean more toward theist.
I do not believe I have ran into many problems w/ it. I have a hard time mostly to find others who agree w/ it and allow me to learn more on their own paths. My attitude towards it is pretty swell. I like what I do, but mainly as long as what I am doing is good and it helps me spread the message of love, I feel like what I am doing is right.
I guess it does make things intermingle a bit bit to much though.Does his answer your question?

Dena

Hello. Welcome to RF. I have two cats that live with me and one I left with my mom. I don't exactly adore the little ladies who dwell with us here but they are cute sometimes.

StevieHummingbird

Singing, Dancing, Living
Con...
Je vous remercie pour la bienvenue, mais j'ai generalement parler anglais.;)

Dena...
My cats are attention whores, but typically I love them they are very cute, as are most cats.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Toujours ;). Mais, je ne sais pas s'il y a autres qui parlent francais ici en RF :S. C'est une mystere lol.

In any case, your French is good :)

Last edited by a moderator: