• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Historic Sources of Sun Blackout at 33AC

questfortruth

The modern Physical Science records the unnatural brightness changes in the stars:
T. S. Boyajian, et al., "Planet Hunters IX. KIC 8462852: Where's the flux?" Mon.Not.R.Astron.Soc. {457}(4), 3988-4004 (2016), S. Scaringi, et al., "The peculiar dipping events in the disk-bearing young-stellar object EPIC 204278916'' Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc. {463}(2), 2265-2272 (2016). Look the media reports in YouTube.

The stars abnormal brightness or the satellites abnormal accelerations one can name "Bruce effect'', played in "bruce almighty moon scene''

But also the historic Science has many records of unnatural Sun:
Unnatural (there was a full moon) blackout of the Sun during the crucifixion of Jesus Christ is the historical fact: Phlegon, Junius Africanus, Thallus, Dionysius Areopagite, Bible.
Can you help me to find these books and articles of these authors: Phlegon, Junius Africanus, Thallus, Dionysius Areopagite? I need it for the article, I am writing, see the file attached.

Attachments

• paperDMandDE.pdf
    101.5 KB · Views: 0

exchemist

Veteran Member
There is a review of where the story of darkness during the Crucifixion may have come from here: Crucifixion darkness - Wikipedia

There is a reference to an eclipse in AD 29, and the possibility of a khamsin raising a desert sand storm. Various authors are referenced.

The Anointed

The modern Physical Science records the unnatural brightness changes in the stars:
T. S. Boyajian, et al., "Planet Hunters IX. KIC 8462852: Where's the flux?" Mon.Not.R.Astron.Soc. {457}(4), 3988-4004 (2016), S. Scaringi, et al., "The peculiar dipping events in the disk-bearing young-stellar object EPIC 204278916'' Mon. Not. R. Astron. Soc. {463}(2), 2265-2272 (2016). Look the media reports in YouTube.

The stars abnormal brightness or the satellites abnormal accelerations one can name "Bruce effect'', played in "bruce almighty moon scene''

But also the historic Science has many records of unnatural Sun:
Unnatural (there was a full moon) blackout of the Sun during the crucifixion of Jesus Christ is the historical fact: Phlegon, Junius Africanus, Thallus, Dionysius Areopagite, Bible.
Can you help me to find these books and articles of these authors: Phlegon, Junius Africanus, Thallus, Dionysius Areopagite? I need it for the article, I am writing, see the file attached.

The absolute length of an eclipse of the sun, lasts for about seven minutes. The three hours of darkness on the day that 'Jesus' the reality of the Pascal Lamb was slaughtered, was not an eclipse of the sun by the moon.

It was an incoming object that remained between the sun and the city of Jerusalem for three hours, and the earth shaking blast as the shadow was lifted, in my opinion, was not an earthquake, but an air blast, consistent with a Tunguska-like fireball, in the desert country east of the Jordan that rocked the mountains and tore the curtain that hung before the Holy of Holies from top to bottom.

sooda

Veteran Member
There is a review of where the story of darkness during the Crucifixion may have come from here: Crucifixion darkness - Wikipedia

There is a reference to an eclipse in AD 29, and the possibility of a khamsin raising a desert sand storm. Various authors are referenced.

Because it was known in ancient and medieval times that a solar eclipse could not take place during Passover (solar eclipses require a new moon while Passover only takes place during a full moon), it was considered a miraculous sign rather than a naturally occurring event.

sooda

Veteran Member

Even in the worst sandstorm the sky isn't dark.. Think of it like a white out or dense ground level fog.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Even in the worst sandstorm the sky isn't dark.. Think of it like a white out or dense ground level fog.
I know. I lived in Dubai for a while in the 1980s and we used to get them sometimes. But it can get as dark as a heavy overcast day in London.

sooda

Veteran Member
I know. I lived in Dubai for a while in the 1980s and we used to get them sometimes. But it can get as dark as a heavy overcast day in London.

I lived in the eastern province of Arabia.. Shamals were commonplace, but in all those years I only saw ONE red sandstorm.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Dhahran and Abqaiq, but I have traveled the whole country.
Respect!

I have to say I occasionally miss the silence and peace of the desert, living as I do in London. I've forgotten the few phrases of Arabic I once knew. It was a good experience, though.