• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hindusim is dead on RF

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Huh? Has India been fondling Pakistan's bum?

I mean, what particular foreign policy changes are you advovating?

Well, none in particular, just the fact that many Bangladeshis have been flowing into Bengal, China are slowly cutting into India, Mansarovar is in China, that is totally wrong.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Penguino,
Can anyone tell me why we need so many countries when we are all only humans?
The final analysis is the human mind/ego which is the barrier salvation/ nirvana/ back to source.
Till then its all a play/maya. Those who transedent their minds are free in the real sense free.
Till then there is no freedom.
Love & rgds

Vandervalley, do you see me practicing it? Do you see me promoting it? No. I do practice ahimsa. I am a vegetarian, i have respect for other living beings and people. I do practice ahimsa.

mahesh

Thats very contradicting, as above you just stated that: "I believe India is far too soft on Bangladesh, China and Pakistan..."

So for you to have this believe you cannot follow it as by mind you simply dont follow it.

No its not contradidcting lol. I am not a country. THere are times ahimsa is needed, and times you don't need it. That is NOT contradicting.

mahesh

Well then how can you follow it? you stated "I do practice ahimsa. I am a vegetarian, i have respect for other living beings and people. I do practice ahimsa". Lol so through body you may be doing but through Speech and mind you do not. Why should ahimsa be carried out ion China, pakistan etc? there are innicent people there as well. All are equal. Only actions makes one lower or higher.

michaelm

How can it be called ahimsa if you practice it when no-one causes you problems, but not when you face a difficulty?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Consider abolishing the caste system in Hinduism and you are half way to fully practicing Ahimsa.

Caste discrimination has been outlawed for a long time, though the effectiveness of the policy is debatable.
This solution seems aimed directly at India. How should we promote ahimsa in Reykjavik or Christchurch?

Well then how can you follow it? you stated "I do practice ahimsa. I am a vegetarian, i have respect for other living beings and people. I do practice ahimsa". Lol so through body you may be doing but through Speech and mind you do not. Why should ahimsa be carried out ion China, pakistan etc? there are innicent people there as well. All are equal. Only actions makes one lower or higher.

LOL! You do not know what ahimsa is! Ahimsa is one thing, going over the top is another, so you mean to say, i cannot be nice to people and i cannot promote some sort of agressiveness against those countries? What i am doing is ahimsa and it is perfectly fine. I am being good to people who are good to me, and i would like India to have some sort of aggresive stance with those countries. Bangladeshis POUR into Bengal every day.

How can it be called ahimsa if you practice it when no-one causes you problems, but not when you face a difficulty?

Your about to be stabbed, you suddenly are very nice to the stabber, then your DEAD. Think about it for a second. But you could have also been freinds and treat people in a very respectful manner. According to your way of thinking, it does not make sense to be a vegetarian.

mahesh

I do not know what Ahimsa is? LOL would you like to teach me what it is then Master? LOL.

You shouldn’t be aggressive to anything in life. Never mind a whole country! Shows how much Swaminarayan Bhagwans teachings you know and absorb in your life.

You should be good to all living things. Not just be selfish and be good to those who are good to you only. You should show love to the ones who are bad to you as well.

So what if Bangladeshis pour into Bangladesh everyday? You do not make sense.

If something is affecting you, you shouldn’t hate. Instead you should find ways that the opposition may not do it again.

Secondly if someone is coming to stab you, you use defence. That is not ahimsa. Seem you still have things to learn within the Swaminarayan Sampraday and whole of the Sanatan Dharm.

You shouldn’t be aggressive to anything in life. Never mind a whole country! Shows how much Swaminarayan Bhagwans teachings you know and absorb in your life.

And that is why India will never get anywhere in the world. Or if it will, it will be SLOW.

You should be good to all living things. Not just be selfish and be good to those who are good to you only. You should show love to the ones who are bad to you as well.

Why would i be nice to someone who hates me? Loving and hating are contrasts.

So what if Bangladeshis pour into Bangladesh everyday? You do not make sense.

Umm...Bengal is in INDIA :biglaugh:!!! Why would i say Bangladeshis pour into bangladesh? Your the genius preacher, you should know.

:)biglaugh:)

michaelm

"And that is why India will never get anywhere in the world. Or if it will, it will be SLOW."

you mean materially? But spiritually, it is one greatest. Which is more important?

As for ahimsa, I am not a proponent, myself. The Bhaghava Gita makes it plain that sometimes it can be your duty to kill.

The problem is deciding when it is correctly my duty and when is it not.

I mean both, just one of both is not unhealthy for the nation. Well, you are right, but sometimes it will quite obvious when...Michael, i ever thought you were a hindu...