• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hillary approved the phony data on Trumps Russia connection.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Clinton lawyer shopped phony Trump-Russia data to CIA in ’17: witnesses

Hillary Clinton approved dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to media, campaign manager testifies

Shady stuff was going on and it's not surprising at all givin the nature of Democrats, and how they typically do business covertly out of public view.

You mean the nature of politicians?

One of the problems with politics is it has become a business; capitalism in governance. Profit before people.

Turn that dirty coin with a donkey over and you see an elephant.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Shady stuff was going on and it's not surprising at all givin the nature of Democrats, and how they typically do business covertly out of public view.
When talking about politicians, have you ever seen anyone who was totally transparent...democrat or not?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Clinton lawyer shopped phony Trump-Russia data to CIA in ’17: witnesses

Hillary Clinton approved dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to media, campaign manager testifies

From the 2nd link....
"Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of materials alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data."

It's funny that "mook" means a contemptable person
or cooked books (in the accounting sense). Great
name for her campaign manager, eh.
Rumor has it that his family name was once either
"Shyster" or "Crook". They changed it because of
bad connotations.

Some focus so much on Trump being a crooked
politician (& businessman) that they forget about
Hillary's many sins.
And as we see, her apologists are out in force.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
From the 2nd link....
"Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of materials alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data."

It's funny that "mook" means a contemptable person
or cooked books (in the accounting sense). Great
name for her campaign manager, eh.
Rumor has it that his family name was once either
"Shyster" or "Crook". They changed it because of
bad connotations.

Some focus so much on Trump being a crooked
politician (& businessman) that they forget about
Hillary's many sins.
And as we see, her apologists are out in force.

Well, if you can only choose between 2 bad choices in the end, I will be honest about it and still choose as I found best according to my beliefs. But that is me.

stvdv

They come in shades. But in general the moderates in moderate states tend to be somewhat transparent.
A little transparant is like "a little pregnant"

So, you agree they're not totally transparent

Would be much easier, if we had no fake news (meaning no lying journalists) and no non transparent politicians (meaning no lying or facts hiding politicians).

The latest Dutch non-transparency issue:
Our PM has been using a 20 year old mobile with only 20 sms storage capacity, so he deleted daily those he thought best to delete. Now he can say "I don't remember having seen such sms, because I needed to delete daily all SMSes".

In a way very convenient for him, smart to use no smartphone, thereby avoiding to compromise himself. He did own a smartphone (of course), but he only used it to view the news, he said

So, as always he got away with the charges, as the provider did not have the sms's of our Prime Minister.

I must admit that I admire him for finding a way to stay out of Big Brother's ever watching Big Tech Eyes:D

But our PM is not very big on transparency, obviously :D
Of course now that our PM has been "caught" he had to "handover" his ancient 20 or 30 year old Nokia, and got a nice present, a new smartphone, probably with extra SMS memory, to use for PM related SMSes

Transparency in Dutch politics is restored

Note: He was not happy with all the mistrust and even "threatened" to stop being Dutch PM if there is so much distrust

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
A little transparant is like "a little pregnant"

So, you agree they're not totally transparent

Would be much easier, if we had no fake news (meaning no lying journalists) and no non transparent politicians (meaning no lying or facts hiding politicians).

Yeah, and how are you going to enforce that?

stvdv

Yeah, and how are you going to enforce that?
At least in Holland...they made our PM "handover" his ancient mobile and gave him a new Smartphone with lots of SMS storage, and taught him that he is not allowed by law to erase them (those work related ones)

Baby steps. Politicians have all kind of tricks.

To really be transparent, well the normal people, that's easy to accomplish...China 2.0...and indeed... "enforce" is the way to go, as China has been showing us, beside some other tricks (reward vs punishment)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
At least in Holland...they made our PM "handover" his ancient mobile and gave him a new Smartphone with lots of SMS storage, and taught him that he is not allowed by law to erase them (those work related ones)

Baby steps. Politicians have all kind of tricks.

To really be transparent, well the normal people, that's easy to accomplish...China 2.0...and indeed... "enforce" is the way to go, as China has been showing us, beside some other tricks (reward vs punishment)

Can you rephrase the last part about China?

stvdv

No.
"A little transparent" is "translucent".
Pregnancy is an either or situation.
This I know

My point was:
You are pregnant or you are not
You are transparent or you are not

Someone tried to divert into gray shades, but I was talking within the context of my original post, and that was not about "little transparent"

This was my original quote:
When talking about politicians, have you ever seen anyone who was totally transparent...democrat or not?

stvdv

Can you rephrase the last part about China?
China wants all normal people to be transparent...know everything about them

Using cameras on streetcorners, tracking phones. Tracking them shopping. Well, I think you know all that, we have that covered in other threads

They reward you if you do what Xi wants you to do, better don't even think about doing things Xi doesn't want you to do...punishment will follow. Plenty examples I have seen of that

stvdv

I expected that you did.
But how could I resist an opportunity for correction, eh.
I am the biggest jerk on RF, & have a rep to maintain.
Thank you for your service.
:cool:
I understand

And 3 times agreeing with me in a row this week would indeed be a bit too much for your reputation ;)