• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi2all

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I don't believe in anything that I can't prove. I practice Magick and mediation, read everything I find useful to expand my views, and help to define me as someone who isn't here just to eat, ****** and breathe.
:beach: i think you will fit in quite nicely. :yes: Welcome

Iti oj

Premium Member
so how do you "describe" or "ascribe" your magic or perhaps how you "vibe" it =D

flame93

so how do you "describe" or "ascribe" your magic or perhaps how you "vibe" it =D

My Magick is in a way going thru the day, reaching towards my goals, not very different from other people on one hand, but on the other very individual and characteristic to myself.. Sometimes I use ritual or meditation to resolve some obstacles, or to get some insights..

Iti oj

Premium Member
My Magick is in a way going thru the day, reaching towards my goals, not very different from other people on one hand, but on the other very individual and characteristic to myself.. Sometimes I use ritual or meditation to resolve some obstacles, or to get some insights..
do you think their is a difference between living magically and practicing magic? and where do you fit in if at all?

Orias

Left Hand Path
I don't believe in anything that I can't prove. I practice Magick and mediation, read everything I find useful to expand my views, and help to define me as someone who isn't here just to eat, ****** and breathe.

You forgot sleep, welcome to the forum.