• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi

Hello there :D I am Hindu :) If you have any questions about Hinduism, i can answer them to the best of my ability on the Hindu part of the forum :)

Hope you enjoy it here :)

Daemon Sophic

Hi everyone i hope to meet people from other religions and to learn more about my own and others.
Hi Arahant! Welcome to the RF. I'm a relative short-timer here, but I enjoy the discussions greatly. :yes:

As my signature says, I'm agnostic and I'm happy to discuss it whenever you like.
Nice name by the way. Arahant. So.....What's Nirvana like?

Im not an Arahant yet, but i belive myself to be a Non-Returner. After I die i will go to Akanittha the pure abode to attain my final enlightenment. So Nibbana (pali) i have a taste of, but not the final Anupadhisata nibbana. thanks for asking though!

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF. I hope you acheive what you wish from this forum. If I can ever be of help I will be more than happy.

GhK.

onegothmama

pope of Discordia
I've never heard of an Arahant before. I think it would be interesting to learn about. And I have no problems discussing Discordianism. :computer:

J Bryson

Welcome!

I'm happy to discuss Unitarian Universalism with you, but be warned that all other UUs will disagree with me.

Of course, they will also disagree with each other, so that's okay.

onegothmama

pope of Discordia
Welcome!

I'm happy to discuss Unitarian Universalism with you, but be warned that all other UUs will disagree with me.

Of course, they will also disagree with each other, so that's okay.

What does being a Unitarian Universalist mean to you?

J Bryson

What does being a Unitarian Universalist mean to you?

In all seriousness, I will answer that question to the best of my ability, but I'd rather not hijack Arahant's introduction thread to do so. I believe that the topic would fall under the "respectful question" that you could start a thread on in the UU forum.