• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi!

entropy

i just joined, on the referral of my friend smrtlauf.

i am a 23 yr old female. i was raised a conservative baptist, but i am more liberal than how my parents raised me. i am struggling with religion right now, wondering what's best for me, what works for me, what i truly believe.

hope to get talking to y'all soon.

take care!

entropy*

:woohoo:

robtex

Veteran Member
Nice to meet you. What is your first name? When you say you are having a problem with your religion .....with what specfically. Don't answer here but make a thread for it in the religious debate section. I know this may come across as prejucical but the fact that you even will discuss religion with a non-baptist makes you liberal by itself by Baptist standards.

Do you have a set of goals that you brought with you to here and do you have a notion of what specific elements your current faith is centered around? I only say that cause from personal experience I can say that it is hard to know where you are going when you don't know where you are at the moment.

martha

Hi Entropy, welcome to RF. You will find many views here and I believe they will help you to find your way. Lovely people reside here. Most of them are blatantly sarchastic, to the enth degree sometimes.:) As an example, look at the posts above me. "Nuff said! Not to worry, the lads are just having a wee bit of fun.

Enjoy your stay and I am looking forward to your posts.

Joyfully in Jesus,
Martha

Master Vigil

Welcome, this is a great place for all those "searching" out there. I hope we can be of much help, and may all the spirits be with you on your journey.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Def:- It can be used as a measure of the disorder present in a system.

Hi, welcome; did you choose your name specifically to represent your Religious feelings?

Whatever, Good Luck!