• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi!

BananaSplit

Hey.Im BananaSplit.Im 21 and I live in Lebanon.My sister is RearingArabian.Anyways im majoring in radio/tv/film.i luv listening to hiphop.Im also an angel:162: Im Lebanese-Canadian.O'Canada.We got no prime minister:woohoo: sinces he was pro-syrian and his government since he resigned just yesterday.Im mad not just mad but very mad:verymad: at their goverment and army.That just about it really.Plus I luv the show Friends.:jam: Lebanon will be free one day.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Greetings and welcome to the forum BananaSplit :).

How are things after the withdrawl of the PM? I hope it's not too chaotic.

BananaSplit

Its good.Were getting a new government soon with a new prime minister but the president picks a prime minister and our president is pro-syria so were gonna get rid of him soon. :woohoo:

No*s

Captain Obvious
This is good :). I didn't know how chaotic it was, and well, I don't trust the media's picture of the matter here.

croak

Trickster
This is good
smile.gif
. I didn't know how chaotic it was, and well, I don't trust the media's picture of the matter here.
I thought I wrote about it in the political forums........nevermind.

Hi.....sister. I hope you make a few posts.....;)

I gave her the nickname. :p