• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there

Pyre

Hello, I was online looking to further my knowledge on various religions when I stumbled across this little gem of a place.

I am currently rediscovering my beliefs and discovering new parts of my spirituality which so far involves anglican , ancient world mythologies especially Egyptian, Norse and Celtic.

And because several things and people in my life kept pointing me at it I am also looking into Shamanism.

I am a little shy at first but I am hoping to work past my anxiety limitations and be social after a bit :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hello, I was online looking to further my knowledge on various religions when I stumbled across this little gem of a place.

I am currently rediscovering my beliefs and discovering new parts of my spirituality which so far involves anglican , ancient world mythologies especially Egyptian, Norse and Celtic.

And because several things and people in my life kept pointing me at it I am also looking into Shamanism.

I am a little shy at first but I am hoping to work past my anxiety limitations and be social after a bit :)
I find music of Norse and Celtic origin to be quite mesmerizing.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Welcome to RF.
If you have social anxiety, you may want to look into DIRs first. There are multiple for special interests. When you've warmed up, you may want to enter the fray that is General Religious Debates.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Join us & the other new poster for some birthday cake.
5b61d2a514de7c086066033e3ffa05a3.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF.
If you have social anxiety, you may want to look into DIRs first. There are multiple for special interests. When you've warmed up, you may want to enter the fray that is General Religious Debates.
I'd recommend the Discussion areas before plunging into the Debates if one has anxiety... They're a lot tamer.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

It should be a meaningful and fulfilling journey.

Namaskāra and welcome to RF. :praying:

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)
In real life I'm also a shy guy but tend to be rather noisy on RF.