• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, I'm sent here because humandkind entered the Space-age

Ralphg

Hi, my name is Ralph,

I'm 41 years now and after 40 years of visions and angelic meetings the time has come that I'm 'allowed' to freely 'speak' about what I have 'seen' and the reason why I'm send to earth. I'm send here because humankind has entered the space-age. An important pivot-point on the 'Time-line' for many Gods because the oldest Gods might have seen that before but for the 'younger ones' this is a new situation. They were used to accompany souls to earth (..towards, during and away from..) only but now a situation like a newborn or death can accur outside the earth's atmosphere. I sometimes call myself 'a prophet', ''messenger' or 'starchild' but my mean message was to inform (or make them see) the Gods about this new 'space-age'. I will talk about the things I have seen in visions and learned from angelic meetings but these things aren't 'told' to me as an 'official' messenger, I don't come with 'a book', my 'book' was an empty page during my stay in 'the Black House' (the Prison) and I kept the book closed (stopped Father/Master of that House when he tried to open his book) in 'the Red House'. My words aren't an 'official' message but I will to explain matters of Religion by the things I have 'seen' and the places I have 'been'.

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to RF Ralphg. :)

Just a note that Evangalism is banned on RF (edit: there is however nothing wrong with sharing you ideas with others. there aren't that many rules to worry about here). The New Religious Movements Subforum may be of interest.

Ralphg

I am the ruler of this universe, you have violated my milky-way open space, go back to where you came from.

On a lighter note, welcome to RF

As-Salaam-Alaikum brother,
I did the shahada three months ago with the Iman in my birthtown. This is my mosque http://www.arrahmaan.nl.
Does that help you understand? (Hint: only under Mohammeds seal....)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hi, my name is Ralph,

I'm 41 years now and after 40 years of visions and angelic meetings the time has come that I'm 'allowed' to freely 'speak' about what I have 'seen' and the reason why I'm send to earth. I'm send here because humankind has entered the space-age. An important pivot-point on the 'Time-line' for many Gods because the oldest Gods might have seen that before but for the 'younger ones' this is a new situation. They were used to accompany souls to earth (..towards, during and away from..) only but now a situation like a newborn or death can accur outside the earth's atmosphere. I sometimes call myself 'a prophet', ''messenger' or 'starchild' but my mean message was to inform (or make them see) the Gods about this new 'space-age'. I will talk about the things I have seen in visions and learned from angelic meetings but these things aren't 'told' to me as an 'official' messenger, I don't come with 'a book', my 'book' was an empty page during my stay in 'the Black House' (the Prison) and I kept the book closed (stopped Father/Master of that House when he tried to open his book) in 'the Red House'. My words aren't an 'official' message but I will to explain matters of Religion by the things I have 'seen' and the places I have 'been'.
Welcome Ralph. By the sounds of it you will fit in nicely. We are currently blessed by many Prophets and Messengers and even have Jesus Christ (OMG/GMO) ... It's hard to keep up at times, but I'm sure you will intrigue many. Again, welcome to the nuthouse known affectionately as RF.

Ralphg

I understand you still percieve Time as a chronological order, a straight line. Try not to sometimes and you will start to 'see' a lot more
:hugehug:
Time is not only a straight line, it can go around in circles too.

Sorry for my spelling. I'm Dutch.

David1967

Premium Member
Welcome aboard. I really am looking forward to the threads you will start. BTW , Does your Imam know of your mission here on earth?

Ralphg

Nope. I did tell him about my visions and angelic meetings though.
BTW my mission to inform the Angels is finished. That I talk about it now is not part of any 'mission' that's more out of the idea to help people understand Religion better.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I understand you still percieve Time as a chronological order, a straight line. Try not to sometimes and you will start to 'see' a lot more
:hugehug:
Time is not only a straight line, it can go around in circles too.

Sorry for my spelling. I'm Dutch.
Actually, I've been a non-linear thinker for decades. :)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
As-Salaam-Alaikum brother,
I did the shahada three months ago with the Iman in my birthtown. This is my mosque http://www.arrahmaan.nl.
Does that help you understand? (Hint: only under Mohammeds seal....)

Welcome to Islam brother.
I don't understand what you mean though. And I don't know how much knowledge you have of Islam but a lot of what you've said doesn't seem exactly right for a Muslim to say.

Ralphg

Welcome to Islam brother.
I don't understand what you mean though. And I don't know how much knowledge you have of Islam but a lot of what you've said doesn't seem exactly right for a Muslim to say.
As I understand correctly Muhammed was the Seal of Prophets, He was the last Prophet. After him their can only be Rasouls (messengers without a Book). See also: http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/prophet_and_messenger_(P1161).html. I already had some memory of my visions but regained full access to all memories of my visions after turning Muslim.